Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A1(M) Tomorrow

edited April 2008 in Match Day Travel
As this is my normal preferred route oop to the Peoples Republic of Yorkshire, I thought what fun we could have winding up the hoardes of Nigels on their way to Hull.

Unfortunately, Palace are running only TWO official coaches.

Big club my arse.

Comments

• LOL top team
  • Maybe they are going by train and having a beer and a laugh compared to the saddos that follow us away.

Just a thought, I would rather burn my face off than go to football by coach
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]As this is my normal preferred route oop to the Peoples Republic of Yorkshire, I thought what fun we could have winding up the hoardes of Nigels on their way to Hull.

Big club my arse.

Addickted, if you would like, I'd be pleased to meet you for a drink at Kings Cross. (not in a threatning sense, before anyone thinks other wise)
  • [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]As this is my normal preferred route oop to the Peoples Republic of Yorkshire, I thought what fun we could have winding up the hoardes of Nigels on their way to Hull.

Big club my arse.

Addickted, if you would like, I'd be pleased to meet you for a drink at Kings Cross. (not in a threatning sense, before anyone thinks other wise)

Very kind of you Budgie - and I would take you up on the offer, but as you can see from the thread title, I'm driving up to Barnsley.

Another time maybe? You know where to PM me.
  • As you say I should have realised, hopefully next season, a drink pre-match maybe, in the cup though hopefully.
  • your going nowhere budgie,to shit
  • maybe, maybe not, but it's in our hands, and to be honest if you'd have asked me after our game, which of the two clubs would be just two games from the playoffs, then I must admit to never being so pleased to be wrong.

Come on you stripeys.