Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Massive thank you in advance...

To all those that support and participate in the Day of Action today.

Can't stress enough; Sky will be filming the funeral march, Sky will also be filming outside the ground for the walkout. Sky knew what they were doing when selecting this game.

If you don't think there is anything wrong with the way Roland and his sidekick run our club, then fair enough.

But for those of us that do It is down to every single once of us to embrace these events (and others) today to make them 'work'. It can't be left to 'others', every single one of us has to play a part, whether that is walking out on 74, lining the funeral route, bringing a banner, standing up if you want them out, wearing a black and white scarf, demonstrating after, or embracing anything that hasn't been announced.

We Want Our Charlton Back and today is an opportunity to show the wider football world.

Come on you Addicks

Comments

• Right, Lets do this.
  • Huh??
  • I think it's the first time I've looked forward to going to The Valley in 6 months - let's show them that it's impossible to continue as our owners. Buzzing

We agree. Massive thanks to all involved in organising this.
  • Let's get rrrrready to rrrrumble

Unleash hell
  • Sponsored links:

• Time to stand united and tall. Let's show this poison what we're about.
  • Normally we would allow the FA cup matches to take precedence in my mate's bar, and have the commentary on them and pictures only from the Championship games. Today for the first time it is full steam ahead for the Addicks coverage, a couple of regulars who are not Charlton will be behind us all the way today, on and off the pitch. The Manure fans will have to make do with pictures only and guess who their players are...
  • Normally we would allow the FA cup matches to take precedence in my mate's bar, and have the commentary on them and pictures only from the Championship games. Today for the first time it is full steam ahead for the Addicks coverage, a couple of regulars who are not Charlton will be behind us all the way today, on and off the pitch. The Manure fans will have to make do with pictures only and guess who their players are...

Having watched them against Liverpool the other night I suspect you are probably doing the Man U fans a favour
  • My loins are well & truly girded.

Are yours ??

All for one & one for all !!!
  • I shall be watching and enjoying (hopefully) in The Wild Geese, Tenerife.Well done and Good Luck to you all!
  • Sadly I can't make it today but will be with all of you in spirit. All strength to our extended family for their actions and fortitude today.

I'm as proud as I've ever been to be a supporter of our truly wonderful club.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!

• Good luck to everybody today.
    Sadly frequent Meniere's episodes and drop attacks means I continue my unintentional boycott.
    With you in spirit. Respect .
  • Can't make today, so will be watching from afar. Sorry to be relying on others to send a message to the watching world. COME ON CHARLTON!
  • As I have said before, how do the supporters that are not on this or other forums, know what is going on. Some local papers have carried some stories, but it is a shame the whole crowd cannot be informed what is happening, the more that walk out the better
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016
    Good luck today to everyone..... my heart situation means i cant join you, however I will be watching on TV. Whatever you get involved in I just ask you to keep it peaceful so that we don't lose the moral high ground!!
  • good luck everyone from the far reaches of NW Lancashire, and thank you

WWoCB
  • From the suddenly snowy Canadian Rockes - good luck & give them a match day experience they won't forget!
  • Wish I could be there, stay safe everyone.
  • Laid up with a broken ankle, so can't be there. Not even at home in Charlton, am out at my parents' place learning how to use crutches.

I'm with you in spirit, and will be scanning Twitter and the hooky feeds looking out for what's happening. Good luck to you all.

Incidentally, I'm calling my ankle break "Roland". It's keeping me away from football, but with the right actions now, will be gone very soon.
  • As another Addick abroad, just to add I'll be with you in spirit. Give 'em hell.