Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton live Podcast

@LouisMend
When will last nights be available?

Cheers

Comments

• It's out now, there seems to be an issue with updating iTunes subscriptions for some reason - same thing happened to me.

Please try unsubscribing and then resubscribing- it's a bit annoying that this keeps happening so I will ask @Glovepup to see if he can speak to iTunes to find out why this is happening but it is there - you just need to unsubscribe and resubscribe
  • The unsubscribe resubscribe thing didn't work for me but if you go search for Charlton Live in the podcast store you can download it from the main page
  • Cheers, will try it
  • I can only see Thursday's preview on the store as the newest, and tried unsubscribe but didn't work
  • So sorry about this! Try the suggestion from se9 above - that should work for now. Clearly this is something we need to sort and will try to do so but I'm really sorry we haven't been able to do so yet - I'll see what I can do.
  • DA9 said:

I can only see Thursday's preview on the store as the newest, and tried unsubscribe but didn't work

If you actually click on the big Charlton Live logo in the bottom left...
  • ...you should see yesterday's show
  • That worked, cheers SE9
  • So I use another app and have now also subscribed using iTunes and will be interesting to see what happens on Thursday, only a small number of users appear to be having problems since moving to Acast which makes me think it's a problem outside of our control. Let's see what Thursday brings.

Sorry for the bumps in the road guys.
  • The SE9 solution worked for me
  • Sponsored links:

• SX_Addick said:

The SE9 solution worked for me

Can you please let me know if you have a problem on Thursday @SX_Addick
  • LouisMend said:

It's out now, there seems to be an issue with updating iTunes subscriptions for some reason - same thing happened to me.

Please try unsubscribing and then resubscribing- it's a bit annoying that this keeps happening so I will ask @Glovepup to see if he can speak to iTunes to find out why this is happening but it is there - you just need to unsubscribe and resubscribe

is this on soundcloud too? for the non apple users?
  • Dazzler21 said:

LouisMend said:

It's out now, there seems to be an issue with updating iTunes subscriptions for some reason - same thing happened to me.

It's not on there but to stream it online you can do so on our website here - http://bit.ly/1Qm5Ruw

There's an Acast window there that you can stream it through, or you can also download it to your PC as an mp3 via the link below the Acast window.
  • Dazzler21 said:

LouisMend said:

It's available via Acast podcast app or another of your choosing.
  • Update for you.

On my iPhone podcast app the length of the show was incorrect, but ok in iTunes. Found an error on the Apple side and raised to Acast, they found a problem. Should now hopefully be fixed!!!

Fingers and toes are crossed.
  • edited February 2016
  • Glovepup said:

Update for you.

On my iPhone podcast app the length of the show was incorrect, but ok in iTunes. Found an error on the Apple side and raised to Acast, they found a problem. Should now hopefully be fixed!!!

Yeah mine finished up with the display saying it had been 1h11 or something but Louis saying it was 2 hours.
  • Fumbluff said:

Glovepup said:

Update for you.

Yeah mine finished up with the display saying it had been 1h11 or something but Louis saying it was 2 hours.
    We count all season ticket holding minutes whether they are actually included in the podcast or not.
  • edited February 2016
    Listening to it now. Could not handle listening to Rigas interview though not because I am still upset at the result but he just rambles on a bit. All the good work he did first time round slowly being chipped away on his second tour of duty. Can't even be bothered to watch the highlights as it is still fresh in my mind and I still shudder at that fourth goal. The powers that be seriously turn me off football some days let alone following Charlton.
  • LouisMend said:

Fumbluff said:

Glovepup said:

Update for you.

We count all season ticket holding minutes whether they are actually included in the podcast or not.
    Lols, then you upload it using some Stayprix electronics, no problems...
  • Sponsored links:

• Enjoyed the show, but it would benefit, especially at the moment, with some of the emails being edited a bit before being read out - some of them waffle on rather and some are downright crack-pot.
  • LouisMend said:

It downloaded fine for me. though I think I retrieved it later in the day yesterday (maybe midnight UTC).

Haven't had a chance to listen yet. Was moving all day yesterday and was already tired and nostalgic, didn't have the energy to be moreso nostalgic for Charlton.