Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD: Volunteers for Saturday

As per usual, CARD are looking for a team of volunteers to assist before KO with certain things.

If you are able and willing to help out, please drop an email to charlton.card@yahoo.co.uk

Much appreciated

Comments

• I will be there - see you in the local pub beforehand!
  • Slightly off topic but couldn't see a thread on it. Is there a way to get the CARD sweatshirts delivered? Maybe via a donation?
  • Slightly off topic but couldn't see a thread on it. Is there a way to get the CARD sweatshirts delivered? Maybe via a donation?

@Leeds_Addick Not at this stage mate. We've gone for a fairly small run this first time to test demand. If we have any over we might be able to do something. If we sell out on Saturday we will most probably do a second run.
  • Davo55 said:

Slightly off topic but couldn't see a thread on it. Is there a way to get the CARD sweatshirts delivered? Maybe via a donation?

@Leeds_Addick Not at this stage mate. We've gone for a fairly small run this first time to test demand. If we have any over we might be able to do something. If we sell out on Saturday we will most probably do a second run.
    Ok cheers for the reply. Will have to hope for a run whilst I'm in town!
  • By the way

Davo55 said:

Slightly off topic but couldn't see a thread on it. Is there a way to get the CARD sweatshirts delivered? Maybe via a donation?

By the way, these are being sold. We are hoping to make a small profit which will go back into the protest fund.
  • Davo55 said:

By the way

Davo55 said:

By the way, these are being sold. We are hoping to make a small profit which will go back into the protest fund.
    Yeah I realised. I'm all for it. Would happily buy one!
  • Will there be black and white scarfs for sale? I have lost the one I purchased at the Ipswich debacle..
  • Yep, I'm in.

Are there going to be any pin badges produced?
  • Yep, I'm in.

We will be distributing some pin badges soon, possible at the Boro game.
  • Will there be black and white scarfs for sale? I have lost the one I purchased at the Ipswich debacle..

No current plans to sell scarves, Canters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep, I'm in.

Davo55 said:

Yep, I'm in.

We will be distributing some pin badges soon, possible at the Boro game.
    CARD logo or other?
  • CARD related. Will say more about it when we know for sure when they are going to be distributed.

We don't have any more plans for scarves from SIO/CARD although the merchandise seller opposite where Rick sells VOTV always has some.

Not cheap though!

:-)

We don't have any more plans for scarves from SIO/CARD although the merchandise seller opposite where Rick sells VOTV always has some.

Not cheap though!

"Not cheap" is an understatement! £10 to be precise!
  • Still need more help guys.

If you're coming to the game on Saturday, please do come along a bit earlier than usual to help out.
  • Would love to be there, got something else on though, sorry.
    Save me a sweat shirt, badge please.
    Well done on the campaign.
    Nice to meet a fellow 'Addick at Marden this morning.
    Bon Jovi.

MOG.
  • And a scarf, stickers, beermats.......
  • Davo55 said:

Still need more help guys.

If you're coming to the game on Saturday, please do come along a bit earlier than usual to help out.

Will you be next to Rick, where do I go?
  • Davo55 said:

@ElfsborgAddick - it would be great if you were able to come and help out, we are meeting at 1.15 on Ransom Walk opposite the club shop. Can we count you in?
  • Sponsored links:

• Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

@ElfsborgAddick - it would be great if you were able to come and help out, we are meeting at 1.15 on Ransom Walk opposite the club shop. Can we count you in?
    Yes, definitely.
  • I'll do my best to be there
  • If there's leaflets to be distributed. I'll pick up a few.
  • I'll try to be there guys.

Look out for Mr F, SB .

Look out for Mr F, SB .

Will do Jean. Is he bringing the dog?

Look out for Mr F, SB .

Yup.

Jasper will be wearing a fetching black & white coat with "Roland Out" in big letters on the back.

Maybe we could train him overnight to give Katrien a nip when she passes....

More than a nip.

Look out for Mr F, SB .

Yup.

Jasper will be wearing a fetching black & white coat with "Roland Out" in big letters on the back.

Maybe we could train him overnight to give Katrien a nip when she passes....

Sadly Nima is not fussy and would regard squirrel face as a playmate. She is therefore being left at home, much as she would enjoy seeing Jasper again.
  • @Davo55 I can't get there until 2-2.15ish. Is there anything I can do then?