Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• IF (and it is a big if) we do renew our season tickets, I would expect a reduction for League One, certainly no price rises.
  • I dont think CARD will have to encourage people not to buy a ST for next season, the regime have already done that.

Indeed. It's the ultimate statement of protest and one where CARD's leadership is probably superfluous.
    I do wonder at what point the regime will start publicly blaming CARD and the protests for the performance of the team / relegation / the ills of the club.
    I guess we will know we've got them cornered when they do
  • When does the early offer normally come out?
  • Normally by the end of the season but as we won't know what division we will be playing in then I assume it will be delayed.
  • Totally agree and 8 of my family will not be renewing

To those who can't go without , surely for the greater good give it a go
    To those who say oh footy is to meet up with mates go to localish away games and do that or just meet in a pub and surely banter with pals doesn't need the footy cos that always gets in the way

And who knows with a bit of luck none of that will be required and this crank of an owner will disappear

No pain no gain

Or go to Welling/Maidstone/Dartford/Dulwich etc until these idiots have gone.
  • Sponsored links:

• iaitch said:

Normally by the end of the season but as we won't know what division we will be playing in then I assume it will be delayed.

It's normally much earlier I.e about now. Last year the sell by date for early bird was something like the 10th of April at which point your seat went up for sale even if you subsequently renewed (which I thought was a particularly nasty touch).
  • I'm not funding this business model anymore, so I've been out for a while, first year in 28 that I won't have a season ticket. Might go to odd away game, and probably the odd game at Ebbsfleet. But Saturday's at the moment look like they'll either be with the family, or on trying to improve my PBs on Strava.
  • Did not renew my 4 x season tickets this year, will not be buying another until this lot are gone
  • three of us wont be renewing!

I think this will be higher than 70% not renewing.
  • Not renewing my season ticket or my those of my two sons.
    Will take In some away games instead and give my boys some experience of travelling to different grounds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't renew my 3 this year due to all the nonsense and won't till we have new owners.
  • me and my kids might have the ground to ourselves at this rate.

I see Huddersfield just announced Adult ST's @ £179 anywhere in the ground. £69 8-17 years and £23 under 8's
  • edited February 2016
    My three tickets this year will be the last until they are gone. I am gutted, it is what I have been doing since a boy!
  • Carter said:

Totally agree and 8 of my family will not be renewing

To those who can't go without , surely for the greater good give it a go
    To those who say oh footy is to meet up with mates go to localish away games and do that or just meet in a pub and surely banter with pals doesn't need the footy cos that always gets in the way

And who knows with a bit of luck none of that will be required and this crank of an owner will disappear

No pain no gain

Or go to Welling/Maidstone/Dartford/Dulwich etc until these idiots have gone.
    No I don't support anyone doing that. That is quitting and being a traitor

Remember I'm not being personal to you, a few people have suggested doing that but I completely disagree with that idea
    Agree to disagree on that one then - I'd rather a group of mates who want to go to football together supported their local non-league team rather than gave money to this regime.
  • This is the right thing for CARD to be doing. Every non-renewer needs to tell the club why they aren't renewing.

I won't be renewing my ST or my son's. The moment Duchalet sells up, I'll start coming to games again.

Thanks Roland for killing a family ritual for me and my son.
  • edited February 2016
    Didn't renew this season and certainly won't be giving any money over to this mob. The sooner they piss off back over the channel the better.

I know of 7 supporters that won't be renewing next season - one of whom hasn't missed a home game for 11 years. Sorry state of affairs.
  • I have taken this decision out of a sense of duty to the club. It will hurt me but we have to do what we can to get rid of this toxic owner.
  • I must admit I will probably start going to see Tonbridge Angels to fill the void.