Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Yeah why would we want anyone who understands Charlton involved with the first team?
  • He will move in soon - another disgruntled employee.
  • So Simon Clark who has a fantastic record in the last 4 months, not even losing a game in 90 minutes is going to be demoted ?
  • Good move for JE don't want him tarnished with this bloody lot.
  • Good, I don't want us to lose Euell, who appears to be a promising young coach, by default like we did Damien Matthew because he's lumped in with owners incompotent goons when the inevitable next round of firings come.
  • Knew it would happen - it was quite clear from the Blackburn game that Riga and Euell dont see eye-to-eye.
  • Good for him, he has a big future at our club, I don't want it ruined by our present.
  • Sponsored links:

• Better off not being associated with the first team debacle!
  • Knew it would happen - it was quite clear from the Blackburn game that Riga and Euell dont see eye-to-eye.

Wasn't there.. can I ask what made you say this??

What happened?

Please tell sir
  • It's good for Jason. He should be kept clear of what's going to happen in the next couple of months. Don't want him ruined here because of this regime.

Also, he's probably now the best paid U21 coach in the league (and good on him!) Haha. Well played Roland. Another first class business move.
  • So Simon Clark who has a fantastic record in the last 4 months, not even losing a game in 90 minutes is going to be demoted ?

He'll replace Riga in 3 weeks.
    Wrong nationality.

• Without being on the training field, it's hard to know who does what. Yes, Fraeye was useless, but sometimes it's too easy for us to assume that all the terrible performances were due to him (and the other bloke) and somehow exonerate Euell.

Yes he did well with the U21s, but they've continued on just as well without him. Ultimately your U21 team is a reflection on the strength of your Academy

• colin1961 said:

Don't think Euell was up to it ...
    still think Jackson will take over under 21 manager in the summer as well

Like Luzon, Fraeye, Riga, etc....

Barrel - check!
    Fish - check!
    Firearm - check!
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

Don't think Euell was up to it ...
    still think Jackson will take over under 21 manager in the summer as well

I'm surprised you think he's got the legs to do the job!!
  • This allows Watt back. Mind you, has he scored a goal yet?
  • I really rate Simon Clark and Sergei Baltacha as coaches. I cannot say the same for Jason Euell.
  • se9addick said:

Good for him, he has a big future at our club, I don't want it ruined by our present.

Agree he does/should but under this regime I'm not so sure.
  • masicat said:

This allows Watt back. Mind you, has he scored a goal yet?

Has barely played for Blackburn Rovers... last two games he' started from the bench and only came on against West Ham in the 78th min, that kind of says it all for me as Blackburn themselves havent been scoring goals for fun this season (other than Rhodes)
  • masicat said:

This allows Watt back. Mind you, has he scored a goal yet?

I think he got a solo effort against Oxford in the FA Cup.
  • Agree it's better for Jason to be out of the firing line, hopefully he can work with Clark and not instead of him.
  • Don't rate him - was a jobs for the boys appointment by Powell.
  • As a non- Belgian, he was never going to be allowed near the first team. After all, the Riga-Jeunechamps dream team is doing well enough and needs not help.