Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jimmy Bullard

Anyone else just see him on Pointless saying he's looking for a job in football management.

He also said that he got nixed by Ebbsfleet Gravesend & Northfleet so sounds perfect....

Comments

• Well he has half a brain (just about) which is more than KF.
  • I'd rather have Jimmy Osmond as manager

Or Jimmy Cranky
  • edited December 2015
    I'd need to have a good drink to accept that appointment and then a Jimmy.
  • Or Karel Fraaye!

Or maybe not.....
  • I thought people wanted an experienced British Manager with Championship experience?
  • I think you've missed the sarcasm in these posts...
  • Sponsored links:

• Proud of you Jimmy!!!!!
  • Read the part of his book, when he joked about being in the England squad, and both ordering Maccy D's to his room, and openly calling Capello 'Postman Pat' - then whinging about not being picked again. Not the brightest.
  • The sad thing is that my money's on an update to this post in the not too distant future that Jimmy is skint.
  • Doesn't say much for Hull though does it, reminds me of Ridsdale chucking money around at Leeds

He'll get his chance.
  • Known him for 20 years. Complete and utter bellend then and complete and utter bellend now
  • Sponsored links:

• He narrowly avoided being hurled off the Humber Bridge by his 'teammates' who all hated the cocky but always injured lil fecker and had had more than enough of him ..
    he left Hull soon after that incident ..
    still he's quite a good laugh and if Hull were profligate and stupid enough to pay him that kind of money, then bigger idiots them
  • Ryman Premier Division side Leatherhead have announced the appointment of former Wigan and Fulham midfielder Jimmy Bullard.

The club said on their website: "Jimmy has gained a wealth of experience into a variety of management and coaching techniques as a player and is looking to bring the best of these experiences to Leatherhead.

"Jimmy has held lengthy discussions with me as well as other senior club personnel in order to help in understand the clubs ethos as well as our ambitions for the future that we look forward to him being part of."

Bullard's first game in charge of the Tanners is at Folkestone Invicta on Tuesday.
  • He's a bit of a knob around Beckwnham to be honest.
  • Ryman Premier Division side Leatherhead have announced the appointment of former Wigan and Fulham midfielder Jimmy Bullard.

The club said on their website: "Jimmy has gained a wealth of experience into a variety of management and coaching techniques as a player and is looking to bring the best of these experiences to Leatherhead.

"Jimmy has held lengthy discussions with me as well as other senior club personnel in order to help in understand the clubs ethos as well as our ambitions for the future that we look forward to him being part of."

Bullard's first game in charge of the Tanners is at Folkestone Invicta on Tuesday.

As what?
  • CP enquired about his availability when he was a free agent. CP decided against it in the end.
  • I like him. Refreshing to see a footballer just being themselves. Most of them are media trained into oblivion.
  • Chunes said:

I like him. Refreshing to see a footballer just being themselves. Most of them are media trained into oblivion.

Same here
  • Absolute tosser. Typical ex player trying to be a lad. Complete cock who will go nowhere.
  • You could see on I'm a Celebrity he loved 'banter' when it came out of his mouth but as soon as you gave it back he didn't like it.