Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD | New Video | Katrien Meire's Top Ten Blunders | PART ONE and PART TWO

In the build-up to Saturday's 5pm protest, CARD have taken a little look at Katrien Meire's Top Ten Blunders.

Have a watch, and come to the protest!

https://youtu.be/Fzhjo91r2Ww

Comments

• Excellent.
  • That sofa has got to go.
  • Number one has to be the each change of manager being the right decision waffle.
  • Top quality production well done!
  • Someone had great fun with those graphics and music.

Now to guess the top five
  • SSN reporter: A sofa??
  • Top 10's full of shit these days.
  • Someone had great fun with those graphics and music.

"The Right Decision Every Time" for Number 1?
  • Curb_It said:

That sofa has got to go.

Looks very flammable......
  • Sponsored links:

• C_A_F_C said:

Someone had great fun with those graphics and music.

"The Right Decision Every Time" for Number 1?
    And if not, the top ten has been rigged!

• Really well done top ten. Get it out there to the media, it's a ready made story for them to play with...
  • Excellent work. One assumes the longer she stays the more it will have to be to be updated. Although RolaDuch has stepped into the limelight now so she may have competition...
  • I hope a lot of people get to see this embarrassment.

Great work.

• Brilliant production. She is so far out of her depth it's untrue.
  • That Luzon press conference was outrageous. Is my memory playing tricks or did he mention Match of the Day when describing his knowledge of the English game? Definitely the strongest candidate-I'm surprised it took them until the evening to realise that....
  • Sponsored links:

• Top of the pops stuff there. Well done to all involved, although I did die a little inside after watching each of those.
  • Brilliant, best laugh I had in ages. Perhaps when we get rid of her she could get a job as a Clown.
  • edited February 2016
    Is it only me that doesn't hear what Katrien says during #4 ??? It seemed to be a muted clip.
  • Great work, but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to watch that woman, she infuriates me.
  • No. 5 makes my piss boil
  • Brilliant presentations The top ten is a winner. Home truths about this regimes blunders. The lies and contempt shown to the fans is all there to be seen by everyone. The people behind the CARD initiative should be congratulated. It makes me proud to be a fan. Sorry customer. As for the regime RD KM & RM they must be really thick skinned and deluded if they think they are right by what they are doing to our club.
  • To the current stewards of our club, an old Terry Thomas expression, "what an absolute shower"
  • Really liked that but disappointed "it's all the Royal Mail's fault" didn't make the top ten
  • Absolutely love it.

Would be great if there was a similar clip further down the line highlighting the amount of 'network' rubbish that the club has been put through. Eg - hiring a manager from Belgian third division, the Jose Riga backtracking, the Liege rejects etc. That picture really does need painting.