Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Adam Johnson

Comments

• cabbles said:

Abstract fact of the day. If cats are grooming, it can be a sign that they are happy and content. If they stop grooming or looking after themselves, it can indicate a sign they are distressed or unhappy.

Join me again tomorrow

I've missed these over the last few days...
  • I will not comment on his conviction. I can see how this thread will go and don't think it will last long. All I will say is his Mrs Is a right sort!
  • Why does the headline state he is an "England Star"....when did he last play for England?

Chop his bollocks off.
  • I will not comment on his conviction. I can see how this thread will go and don't think it will last long. All I will say is his Mrs Is a right sort!

And she'll be lonely while her husband is in prison (18 months likely for what he's pleaded guilty to) ...

• cabbles said:

Abstract fact of the day. If cats are grooming, it can be a sign that they are happy and content. If they stop grooming or looking after themselves, it can indicate a sign they are distressed or unhappy.

Join me again tomorrow

Well Sunderland are known as the Black Cats...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2016

Yes, I wonder why Miss Flounders is sticking by the multi millionaire Adam Johnson.
    Never thought of that... :open_mouth: lol!
  • I think they spelt her name wrong. I think it is Flanders.....first name Moll.

The blokes a disgusting creature and deserves all he gets.
  • Ok I have to comment

I cannot understand why on earth Sunderland stuck by him. I could understand it if he protested his innocence but they must've known he was going to plead guilty.

They Should've got rid of him as soon as they knew. That's disgraceful from the club
  • Ok I have to comment

I cannot understand why on earth Sunderland stuck by him. I could understand it if he protested his innocence but they must've known he was going to plead guilty.

They Should've got rid of him as soon as they knew. That's disgraceful from the club

The article suggests, he changed his mind and pleaded guilty at the last moment.
  • edited February 2016
    Exactly, to maintain current lifestyle?
  • Should never play football professionally again
  • What both did was wrong but its worse than what Ched Evans did
  • Judging by her flamingo pose in that photo, I'd say she's got her head stuck in the sand.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ok I have to comment

maybe not. He only changed his plea today on two of the counts, who knows when he decided to do so?

• Leuth said:

What both did was wrong but its worse than what Ched Evans did

I think we'd need to know more before saying this. If the sex was consensual in this case then what Ched Evans did was far, far worse. I know we have a necessary numerical cut-off for sexual consent but…while Johnson was presumably a predatory sleazebag (or at best enormously irresponsible), I'd want to hear the victim's testimony before calling him Satan
    agree and you'd need to hear all the evidence before being able to pass judgement.
  • hope he gets ruined inside, literally.
  • oh my word

Ched Evans still protests his innocence to this day, even after doing his time. There is a CHANCE Evans didn't do it. Johnson has pleated guilty to his crimes which means he definitely did it so he is far worse in my opinion
    Does that also make him worse than Saville?

Ched Evans still protests his innocence to this day, even after doing his time. There is a CHANCE Evans didn't do it. Johnson has pleated guilty to his crimes which means he definitely did it so he is far worse in my opinion
    Nope.

Not in the eyes of the law, which at the end of the day is all that matters.
  • edited February 2016
    C_A_F_C said:

What both did was wrong but its worse than what Ched Evans did

Does that also make him worse than Saville?
    Of course not. In hindsight, I appreciate I haven't put my point across very well. My personal view is there's a chance Evans is innocent. Of course there's also a chance he's just a lying scumbag.

Johnson has pleaded guilty to grooming an under age girl so there can be no doubt. I put that across badly by comparing the 2 incidents which is silly so I apologise for that as they are totally different