Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Create sentences using past/present players

"Watt? Look man, Holland's young bent fanni costa fortune"

"Pope Hale's young peakcock"

More please

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Watt Dyer Shittu

Who is peakecock?
  • Murphy - Little Andy Hunt
  • edited February 2016
    Lookman, fanni tastes good but Twatt smells Gudmunnson.

Is this the idea?!
  • Eagles Koc Jackson Cousins Fanni
  • edited February 2016
    Lookman, it was my Cousins Fanni....Watt? for Fox sake, I'm really Solly.

Absolute awful attempt there on my part. I apologise.
  • The ref disallowed my goal, so i said sanogo then
  • What element has atomic number 56? Ba.
  • Sponsored links:

• RD to Riga: Euell Borrowdale Stephens this Spring and Summers
  • Fish fanni, young koc scores
  • Watt Bent Peacock Hunt's Young Dailly Fanni?
  • "Waiter/waitress, I'm Solly but I didn't order sag Alou, now bring me my Chicken Ceballos immediately or I'll smack you one in the Koc/Fanni."
  • edited February 2016
    i asked KM if we were going to sign anyone decent, she said that sanogo...
  • Lookman, young fish fanni Costa fortune, Euell Little Bent Koc.
  • Bent T.watt = lisbien.

• @Swisdom superb haha
  • iamdan said:

@Swisdom superb haha

The joys of insomnia
  • Sponsored links:

• I went to the park and trod in a load of Fox shit.
  • Swisdom said:

i WENT to a BA for a pint of MURPHY's , some PATES and some FISH (SALMON and TUNA since you asked). Afterwards they game me a MINTo which has a mildly laxative effect and forced me to have a SHITTU (It was blocked, there was an awful frimPONG. I asked the barman how much lunch would COSTA and he said a FORTUNE. I offered to rent the establishment - I said "do you have a BAR-T-LETT" he said put something on the jukebox while we discuss. I put on a MAMBO but the music was too loud so I went for something less BASEY, I put on KIELY and patted the barmans dog, RUFUS. I took a PITCHER from the SHELVEY and poured myself a WHYTE wine and pulled up a BROWN, WOODen stool and said "WRIGHT YOUNG man, how much for the bar?" he said LOOKMAN I don't want the SHIRTliff off your back but i'm struggling to keep up with the JONESes. I said I can't offer much MOORE but what about the man who cooks lunches - the KISHISHEV, is he part of the deal? the barman said no, he's a part time LAWRIE driver from HOLLAND and only available 3 days a week. I said I'd GRANT him a few days to change his mind but i'm not paying a FORTUNE, EUELL not get a better offer elsewhere - if you do it will be DUFF - they just won't have the GREEN. They will need to go to the bank and ask FIRMANI or rob a CHAPPLE. My offer is BOLDER than anyone else will offer but you don't need to give me an ANSAH right away. I want the right response - not just ANYINSAH. Just don't keep me N'GUESSAN for too LONG, just get to LEPOINT

We talked about the staff - "I said what about the barman, Dale, can I BORROWDALE? - he said yes, he's a BRIGHT, YOUNG, WELSH man and was dedicated to his job since his wife, TREACEY (a WEAVER) went for a BURTON and the divorce has yet to get to CORT (she is in with the wrong crowd, a bunch of CROOKS and a TILER and she's become a LISBIEn too)

Eventually he came back to me with a price but I RACON it was too high so it's SANOGO. He wants rolls ROYCE money for a car with no POWER. What a PLUM. I pulled my strides down and exposed my arse at him. Yep - I pulled a MOONEY

*runs for coat*

TUTT TUTT!
  • Dave2l said:

"Watt? Look man, Holland's young bent fanni costa fortune"

"Pope Hale's young peakcock"

More please

you are bored, aren't you?
  • Swisdom said:

i WENT to a BA for a pint of MURPHY's , some PATES and some FISH (SALMON and TUNA since you asked). Afterwards they game me a MINTo which has a mildly laxative effect and forced me to have a SHITTU (It was blocked, there was an awful frimPONG. I asked the barman how much lunch would COSTA and he said a FORTUNE. I offered to rent the establishment - I said "do you have a BAR-T-LETT" he said put something on the jukebox while we discuss. I put on a MAMBO but the music was too loud so I went for something less BASEY, I put on KIELY and patted the barmans dog, RUFUS. I took a PITCHER from the SHELVEY and poured myself a WHYTE wine and pulled up a BROWN, WOODen stool and said "WRIGHT YOUNG man, how much for the bar?" he said LOOKMAN I don't want the SHIRTliff off your back but i'm struggling to keep up with the JONESes. I said I can't offer much MOORE but what about the man who cooks lunches - the KISHISHEV, is he part of the deal? the barman said no, he's a part time LAWRIE driver from HOLLAND and only available 3 days a week. I said I'd GRANT him a few days to change his mind but i'm not paying a FORTUNE, EUELL not get a better offer elsewhere - if you do it will be DUFF - they just won't have the GREEN. They will need to go to the bank and ask FIRMANI or rob a CHAPPLE. My offer is BOLDER than anyone else will offer but you don't need to give me an ANSAH right away. I want the right response - not just ANYINSAH. Just don't keep me N'GUESSAN for too LONG, just get to LEPOINT

We talked about the staff - "I said what about the barman, Dale, can I BORROWDALE? - he said yes, he's a BRIGHT, YOUNG, WELSH man and was dedicated to his job since his wife, TREACEY (a WEAVER) went for a BURTON and the divorce has yet to get to CORT (she is in with the wrong crowd, a bunch of CROOKS and a TILER and she's become a LISBIEn too)

Eventually he came back to me with a price but I RACON it was too high so it's SANOGO. He wants rolls ROYCE money for a car with no POWER. What a PLUM. I pulled my strides down and exposed my arse at him. Yep - I pulled a MOONEY

*runs for coat*

What a load of old Fanni.........

Seriously though good work Swisdom. Made me chuckle anyway.
  • edited February 2016
    PWR

It was a WILDER than usual SUMMERS night with HALE stones as big as BOLDERS. The ROSE bushes were decimated and the lawn had turned from GREEN to a blanket of WHITE. The Spear and JACKSON garden tools WOOD have their work cut out once the storm had passed. Crazy weather which had crossed the North Sea from HOLLAND and was a KILLER to many a FISH. Eventually calm was restored as the sky was BRIGHT once again and a FOX, appeared from its lair or that of his COUSINS. A PEACOCK then WENT past so normality had returned but sadly the lawn had turned a muddy BROWN.