Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Plymouth away, Nietzsche and loan players - The latest article on the blog

From yours truly

http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=184

Comments

• It was gusty but I guess you really meant gutsy.
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]It was gusty but I guess you really meant gutsy.

I did. Blame the sub-editor : -)
  • one of your better blogs me thinks nice one henners.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]one of your better blogs me thinks nice one henners.

So you're saying the rest are rubbish, are you? ; - )

Thanks NSS
  • Glad you quoted Fred and not the lovable brummie.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

I do.
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

I do.

I notice you haven't contributed any articles to Charlton Life yet. Have a go and see how easy it is : - )
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

[/quote]

I do.[/quote]

In fairness Henry has to do several things, write about the match, represent the fans in someway by keeping them up-to-date with whatever is going on and do all this in a couple of hundred words while keeping the stories fresh and finding a new or different angle to discuss.

And do a full time job...

I'm sure it's easy to write the first few, but after that originality demands that you keep the tone fresh and of course some coverage is better than no coverage.
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]

I do.

In fairness Henry has to do several things, write about the match, represent the fans in someway by keeping them up-to-date with whatever is going on and do all this in a couple of hundred words while keeping the stories fresh and finding a new or different angle to discuss.

I'm sure it's easy to write the first few, but after that originality demands that you keep the tone fresh and of course some coverage is better than no coverage.

How many pints is Henry going to buy you for saying that? :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]

I do.

How many pints is Henry going to buy you for saying that? :-)

At least one. : - ) Spot on BFR as usual plus there are limitation as to what you can and can't say or write about. Thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• in an ideal world all our players would be home grown and support charlton but that isn't gonna happen
    so as long as they perform for us i don't care where they come from(as long as it isn't belmarsh for murder)