Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Press Day Today (24th Aug, page 31)

Comments

• Options
    2:04 PM - 17 Dec 2015

Twitter
    Olly Groome (OG)

@CAFCofficial

KF | "They have a recognisable style of play. We know what to expect and we go there to try and get everything we can out of the game. #cafc
  • Options
    2:05 PM - 17 Dec 2015

Twitter
    Olly Groome (OG)

@CAFCofficial

KF | "Ademola Lookman had a hamstring injury in the Bolton game - he couldn't play on. We are managing his hamstrings. #cafc
  • Options
    2:09 PM - 17 Dec 2015

Twitter
    Olly Groome (OG)

@CAFCofficial

KF | "Johann got a kick on the ankle. We are managing that too. December is a big month and we will use the squad as best we can. #cafc
  • Options
    Yep, relegation springs to mind
  • Options

PL54 said:

Twitter
    Olly Groome (OG)

@CAFCofficial

KF | "Johann got a kick on the ankle. We are managing that too. December is a big month and we will use the squad as best we can. #cafc

Better get the U16s in for extra training so they are ready when called upon!
    At this rate more like the under u12s
  • Options

PL54 said:

Twitter
    Olly Groome (OG)

@CAFCofficial

Better get the U16s in for extra training so they are ready when called upon!
    At this rate more like the under u12s
    If they are good enough, they are old enough
  • Options
    PL54 said:

2:02 PM - 17 Dec 2015

Twitter
    Olly Groome (OG)

@CAFCofficial

KF | "@BurnleyOfficial are a very good side. A lot of them have played together for a long time; very consistent team. #cafc

Hmmm. May take this quote and put it in the Christmas card for RD. Your own stooge / patsy is saying how useful it is to have consistency.
  • Options
    My boy plays up on blackheath with guys from his school every week, he can put in a good shift as holding mid (5). There's a couple of other Charlton boys (6) and (7) who are pretty sharp in front of goal. Sure they'd love a game or add some different options off the bench.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

My boy plays up on blackheath with guys from his school every week, he can put in a good shift as holding mid (5). There's a couple of other Charlton boys (6) and (7) who are pretty sharp in front of goal. Sure they'd love a game or add some different options off the bench.

Sorry, but if they are playing regularly now they are no good, we want players who have not played for at least 3 months
  • Options
    Charlton life

@sillybilly official

Karel is an under qualified tosser.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Sorry, but if they are playing regularly now they are no good, we want players who have not played for at least 3 months
    Not to mention they've also got experience of playing in England, we want players who have only played at park level in Romania or wherever.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

And, preferably , who are currently playing on through injury.

• Options
    seth plum said:

Fraeye fielded the Watt questions like a politician. There is little to suggest that Fraeye is stupid, whatever his ability as a manager. I also think he is putting the hours in.
    The oddest thing was his response regarding his Christmas plans. It was as if he does not realise he will be at it non stop over Christmas and the New Year, mind you it was an odd line of questioning too.

He's not become a Christmas elf has he?
  • Options
    Has he been sacked yet, surely can't have much longer the blokes clearly useless. God knows what the players must think, when he does go can he please take that stupid women with him as well.

Clueless the pair of them.
  • Options
    He is it for the time being i am afraid. If i were a Belgian despot multi-millonaire sitting behind his desk in an office somewhere undisclosed, moving pawn pieces around an crumbling football network, this fella is just the job. If you are happy with any answer as long as its "yes" Karel's yer man!
  • Options
    Has today's press day happened?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Has today's press day happened?

Let's hope so,

We are overdue a good laugh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has this happened today?
  • Options
    "We are confident that we will get out of the position we are in, that’s for sure.” #cafc

"We care about the situation we are in and if we put on a run, the smiles could come back and that’s what we have to aim for." #cafc

"If you’re in the bottom three, it’s impossible to be happy. When I arrived here I wanted to put smiles on the faces of fans..." #cafc

"Every game we play, the team is fighting for the win. But you ask me if I’m happy with my time, it’s not about me." #cafc
  • Options
    Carol Smilie is back...
  • Options
    Setting up reason to blame fans
  • Options
    CatAddick said:

“I cannot influence them. The only thing all the players, the staff and the board want is to win home games."

Still not bothering with away fixtures, then?

“Let’s not make Charlton now into a team who is going everywhere and must win and must be better than the home side."

- Karel Fraeye -
  • Options
    is this up on cafc player?