Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Forest match thread 2/1/16 (including as much as I can the off-pitch goings-on)

Comments

• Oggy Red said:

Scoham said:

Oggy Red said:

The team actually looks a lot more balanced, especially with a hard working midfield.

A bit vulnerable at CB though.

Not sure on the formation but it's about time we played 3 CMs, shouldn't have taken so long for KF to make the change.
    I reckon it's the diamond midfield with Jacko sitting and Cally Messi free role behind the front 2.

Might well be - I think it's a 4-5-1 to start with Harriott & Vaz Te wide, Vaz Te moving up to striker in a 4-4-2 when we attack.

Midfield & attack seems ok but to have Fox & Sarr (rubbish) and Lennon (inexperienced) as 3/4 of your defence is a real worry.
  • Crowds gathering! Come on everyone west stand 10 minutes! #Cafc
  • Is Roland Duchâtelet leading Charlton into the valley of no return?" Great article. #cafc http://gu.com/p/4ffvh?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
  • Big Mak is shorn!!! Hope he doesn't do a Samson!!!

Belgian gits have arranged the rain for the protest!
  • CHARLTON SUBS | Pope, Williams, Holmes-Dennis, Moussa, Ceballos, Ghoochannejhad, Gudmundsson

At least the bench looks a lot stronger than in recent games. We actually have some options as opposed to teenagers.
  • Just overheard steward laughing that they hope it keeps raining as 'they' won't protest in the wet
  • I'm in the lounge next to KM's and the crowd looks great
  • Sponsored links:

Get out in the rain then :-)
  • Just overheard steward laughing that they hope it keeps raining as 'they' won't protest in the wet

The attitudes of the stewards have been shitty all over the past few months.

I would've figured there would've been a few Charlton fans amongst them - but clearly not.
  • 300 approx in west stand car park at present, not including st holders who've not turned up. Chanting not started #cafc #WeWantOurClubBack
  • Chanting started
  • Stuck on train , but straight to back of west stand as soon as I get there.

Get out in the rain then :-)
    Probably would not get back in

• "we want our Charlton back" is the first chant, crowds growing
  • now "were the black and white army"
  • A loud video advertising the Half Season Tickets is being played inside the ground... planned as up until it stop I couldnt hear the protesters
  • Sponsored links:

• A loud video advertising the Half Season Tickets is being played inside the ground... planned as up until it stop I couldnt hear the protesters

Tosser in the control room
  • Hopefully this causes her some indigestion
  • All well behaved singing
    Rain just about stopped

Excellent keep it up... Valley Floyd Road sounds brilliant, can hear everything being sung now
  • Fxxk the stewards. We pay help pay there wages.if there no crowd there no one to look after .