Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

charlton merchandise

Currently in Singapore on business and a mate of mine pointed out that ebid singapore have a Charlton mousemat for sale. No bids since 12 Feb 2008!

charlton

Comments

• i would have bought it if were e-bay and not ebid.. havnet the energy to register!
  • anyone seen the women's range in the shop? Maria, I know you were calling for the range to be designed and not be pink! hang on, i'm searching the old thread about it! (although I think it was sunk as we resorted to name calling :-) )
  • Recently I was in one of the sport chain jobs (JD or JJB )in Croydon, next to IKEA and they had plenty of CAFC merchandise, which I found surprising, along with all the usual big 4 stuff......but not one single Palace item.

Smack in the middle of Orange County.
  • not seen it suzi.
  • There is another bidding war on the official website. Read some of the quotes on these wall hangings...

http://www.cafc.co.uk/Auctions.ink
  • [cite]Posted By: The Equaliser[/cite]Recently I was in one of the sport chain jobs (JD or JJB )in Croydon, next to IKEA and they had plenty of CAFC merchandise, which I found surprising, along with all the usual big 4 stuff......but not one single Palace item.

Smack in the middle of Orange County.

i know the one - that's my local they have them in the croydon store as well.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]anyone seen the women's range in the shop? Maria, I know you were calling for the range to be designed and not be pink! hang on, i'm searching the old thread about it! (although I think it was sunk as we resorted to name calling :-) )

yep, not bringing that old thread up cos everyone argued with everyone!

anyway, this 'footie chick' range they have is pretty good. some of it is quite sublte and its red, black and white, and great for the gym! there are gillets, long sleeved training tops, shorts, tracksuit tops, trackie bottoms, shin pads all sorts! went in there today and its nice! better than the pink stuff they used to have, its not cheap as chips, but its really good quality. the better stuff is the stuff with the smaller 'footie chick' logo in my opinion.

the bags are nice too. reckon i'll get one for my gym bag!

cafc womens range
  • interesting that they have a picture of Luke Varney on the footie chick page.
  • haha, well bit of eye candy for the girls?

my friend plays netball with his missus actually!
  • he's married? he's only 12!
  • Sponsored links:

• maybe g/f....