Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pards comment

Sorry if already on here but I'm on the train. In the London Paper it quotes Pards as stating & i quote, 'crowd started to play a negative part for us'. Not sure how I feel about that Pards. Running out of excuses maybe? If Lita ran as fast as he did to u to celebrate his goal on other occasions some may not feel the need to be so negative. Watching dross in the Prem i can stomach, watchin dross in the C'ship i can't. Sort it!

Comments

• you can come and sit with the angry mob if you like ;-)
  • I felt more disgusted with my fellow 'fans' on Saturday than I have with the team throughout the entire season.
  • come on bloody hell i dont agree with the booing but performances are embarassing and not acceptable i think we should stop trying to paper over form which will see us relegated next year if we aren't careful.
  • spot on Steve
  • I don't agree with the booing as the thread I started illustrates, but Pardews continual sniping at the fans does not help. its about time he concentrated on the way thbey play on the pitch and then that will take care of the reaction of the fans. If the team played the way they did in the 2nd half then I am sure that the valley reaction win lose or draw would not be so negative, continue to be negative and disjointed and the boo's, sadly will continue.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]I don't agree with the booing as the thread I started illustrates, but Pardews continual sniping at the fans does not help. its about time he concentrated on the way thbey play on the pitch and then that will take care of the reaction of the fans. If the team played the way they did in the 2nd half then I am sure that the valley reaction win lose or draw would not be so negative, continue to be negative and disjointed and the boo's, sadly will continue.

But it was negative after the 2nd half.....

I'd like to snipe some fans, with a real gun :(
  • Football fans in thin skin shocker
  • Or 'Highly-paid football manager, who has spent a fair bit of money on players who aren't that good and can't string a run of results together, in passing the buck shocker'.
  • [cite]Posted By: AllLeftFoot[/cite]Or 'Highly-paid football manager, who has spent a fair bit of money on players who aren't that good and can't string a run of results together, in passing the buck shocker'.

Or 'Pard's comment' (with an apostrophe of course)
  • I agree with Steve, I text someone Saturday saying that the way we've been playing and then take the loanees out we'll be candidates for relegation next year.

Pard's wants to come round the pub after some of the shyte his teams have dished up. He'll get a few comments!
  • Sponsored links:

• 'Negative' you say.Well you started it Al.Semedo and Holland in the middle for a game we desperately needed to win!

Hardly gonna win you any votes at the 'positive' play award ceromony.
  • Didn't he say that his "sides were known for attractive attacking football" when he joined us?!
  • [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Didn't he say that his "sides were known for attractive attacking football" when he joined us?!
    He also said his teams perform better in the second half of the season.