Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So did anyone get to submit their player of the year vote ?

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
Not having a go at whoever was overseeing it, but i didn't see a single collector, and nor did the six others i travelled back with.

Would be interesting to know exactly how many votes were taken.

PS. if you haven't voted here on your player of the year, please click on the link below:

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=15477

Comments

• Nope, didnt see anyone.
  • No didn't see anybody.

Wasn't looking though.
  • It would have been quite difficult from Prague!
  • edited March 2008
    didn't see anyone.

still get this error on the website too:
    Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'casc'@'linweb12.atlas.pipex.net' (using password: YES) in /websites/LinuxPackage04/ca/sc/_o/casc.org.uk/public_html/index.php on line 0
    Unable to select database
  • No never saw anyone - in fact I haven't seen anyone collecting votes for the past couple of seasons. Looks like the people who do it must leave the concourses with plenty of time to get to their seats and watch the game, so all the people that arrive 10mins before KO never get to vote.

They did let you vote through on the OS one year, not sure why they can't let you do let again.
  • [cite]Posted By: Peakie_Rocket[/cite]They did let you vote through on the OS one year, not sure why they can't let you do let again.
    Exactly - all people need to do is enter their membership number and then vote.

Surely it can't be that hard?
  • didn't see anyone.
    the only time i have voted was when they had the ballot boxes in the pubs around the ground.
  • didnt see anyone although i am voting for the FFIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH at least he has been consistant this year, and is clearly a favourite with the fans
  • did not see a person at all
  • no-one in the East. Is there even a CASC anymore.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]no-one in the East. Is there even a CASC anymore.
    No, Bromley SC have cannabalised all the others because Henry and his cronies stole all their money.

;-)
  • I saw one, but on their long list they didn't have Ambrose!!
    That is stupid so I didn't vote.
  • I saw one, which also was missing Ambrose
  • Didn't see anyone collecting votes.
  • Piss up and brewery come to mind.
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Piss up and brewery come to mind.

Why, just because I've posted???
  • Zimbabwe could organise a poll better
  • ha ha thats good
  • I didn't see anyone collecting votes. I would have voted for the feeeeeeeeeesh.
  • I didnt see anyone and no'one I spoke to about it (about 7 or 8 people) saw anyone either
  • Sponsored links:

• I didnt see anbody in the east, neither did Kev in the west or Ry in the north.....either bfore, during or after the game...was looking out too as I want to vote before I go home.
  • Do any Supporters club people post on here?
  • edited March 2008
    I'm in the East stand and I didn't see anyone either - nor did anyone I know who went on Saturday!

Programmes - jackpot tickets - burgers etc etc but no voting forms!

As someone implied above - could Robert Mugabe end up being our player of the year?
  • Dont think so Len, Ive tried to get in touch a few times by email etc and no luck....such a shame really
  • i'd say probably not considering the post last week? Do they actually exist?!? oooOOOOooooo!
  • So, a serious question.

We get on average a 1,000 individual people visiting the site a day.

Is there anyone out there who actually registered a vote on Saturday ?

If you're a non-member and reading, then please sign up and say if you did !
  • Had someone come round in the north upper and take votes. I voted for Paddy but Holland was way ahead of anyone else on the sheet she had. Also had a goal of the season vote and i voted Toddy against Palace
  • Hurrah, we've found someone.

Sound the trumpets !!!!!
  • It was All Quiet On The EastStand Front.

No sign of a single POS counter.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Is there anyone out there who actually registered a vote on Saturday ?

Yep, me and Gumbo. The guy sitting in front of us passed the clipboard up....