Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Team for Next Week

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
Bring back Josh Wright and play the players who are going to be here next season.

Weaver
Motorkil, Magic, Mccarthy/Gibbs or that Moterio bloke, Youga
Thomas, Holland, Wright, ZZ, Varney
Gray

Comments

• any team as long as iamaloser, sorry i mean iwelumo is not in it
  • Despite the fact that there are 15 points to play for and we are 4 points out of the play offs are we agreed that it is over? If thats the case we should send back Lita, Cooke, Halford and Sodje, unless we plan to buy them. Elliot should be given experience and if we can bring back Randolph he and Elliot should share time between the sticks, so that they can understudy next season with confidence, give the youngsters a chance,especially Youga, basey and Josh Wright,Gray and Varney to play together upfront, so they can forge a partnership before next season,bring back James Walker and give him a go before we finally decide to offload him
  • I agree Kap..............Well put
  • Don't think we can run up the white flag yet but I certainly think that Moo2 and Youga should come back. Varney and Lita up front and maybe Wright or Arter in the middle.
  • The white flag went up after the Ipswich game. We would have to win 5 out of 5 now to have a chance. We wouldn't win 5 in 20.
  • Next weekend is nail in coffin time imo. Maybe its all over now but 3 unexpected points may be a catalyst.

To be honest whoever is promoted is coming down again so not sure Im bothered either way.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Despite the fact that there are 15 points to play for and we are 4 points out of the play offs are we agreed that it is over?

Err ...... no - we are not agreed. It may be unlikely, but it isn't all over.
  • a win next week should help kick-start our season...
  • [cite]Posted By: bald1[/cite]any team as long as iamaloser, sorry i mean iwelumo is not in it

That's not even a play on words! Seems strange to pick on Iwelumo. Our top scorer and one of our hardest working players. I'd like to see how many points we'd have without his goals. None of our other strikers have stepped up to the plate this season.