Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Wolves - Match thread

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
Right, off to the pub.

Look forward to browsing your ramblings on return !

Comments

• leaving for the match at 4:45 and wont be back till gone midnight following the taming of the wolves.
  • at home with the flu iam gutted,glad its on tv
  • Me too tavern. Although not flu just got home after working since 7am and just cannot be bothered0to traipse all the way over there.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Me too tavern. Although not flu just got home after working since 7am and just cannot be bothered0to traipse all the way over there.
    Tbh Ledge i think a few will be doing the same
  • cov 3 plymouth 0
  • The teams:

Charlton: Weaver; Halford, Thatcher, McCarthy, Sodje; Ambrose, Semedo, Holland, J Thomas; Iwelumo, Lita.

Subs: Elliot, Cook, Zheng, Varney, Gray.

Wolves: Hennessey; Foley, Collins, Elokobi, Craddock; Jarvis, Olofinjana, Henry, Gray; Ebanks-Blake, Keogh.

Subs: Stack, Ward, Gibson, Kyle, Eastwood.

Referee: K Stroud
  • Still no Gibbs...

But this week's permutation of our strikers sees Iwelumo alongside Lita, otherwise unchanged.
  • I don't like playing Semedo in a 4-4-2, in a 'must win' home game. He's another non-goalscoring threat in a team already carrying too many of them.
  • I'm not sure about the advisability of not having a defender/defensive midfielder on the bench.

Semedo can cover I suppose.
  • Hi Londoners, Singapore here, any links to live radio commentary?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: SingaporeAddick[/cite]Hi Londoners, Singapore here, any links to live radio commentary?

Not unless you are in the catchment area for Radio Kent.
  • Goal by Sylvan Ebanks-Blake (Wolverhampton) left-footed (bottom-right of goal) from centre of penalty area (18 yards).Charlton 0-1 Wolverhampton. Assist (cross) by Andrew Keogh (Wolverhampton) from right wing.
  • Sigh... no sneaky internet radio then...
  • And the comeback begins... COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i'm watching it on the internet - chinese commentary though giving me a fecking headache
  • [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]i'm watching it on the internet - chinese commentary though giving me a fecking headache
    lol,making my flu worse watching it on tv
  • Not looking good at the mo.
  • Give us the link, Oakster... do u have to pay or register?
  • halford equaliser
  • Get in there.
  • Sponsored links:

• great goal!
  • Goal by Greg Halford (Charlton) left-footed (bottom-right of goal) from centre of penalty area (18 yards).Charlton 1-1 Wolverhampton. Assist (cross) by Jerome Thomas (Charlton) from left wing.
  • edited March 2008
    Singapore

Go here http://www.fsicrew.info/forums/ and sign up

All the info is there -it's free, but a bit complicated.

You need Sopcast.

================

(1) install sopcast

(2) go here http://www.fsicrew.info/streams/todays-links/

(3) scroll half way down to see the links for our game

(4) click on sopcast under our game & it will open for you
  • YEAH! This is the comeback!!!
    COME ON YOU REDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • see pardew glaring at the covered end as they had been booing the addicks.
  • Hey there Oakster, thanks for the info. I will stick to this forum. Be careful with Sopcast... you will have spyware in your PC...
  • C'MON YOU REDS
  • Thank god for that off the post then wide what a escape for us
  • some boos at half time according to sky,i hate missing games but i for one am glad its 1- 1 at this stage!up to us now to win it!C'MON YOU REDS
  • At home too watching the match similarly unwell like Tavern

One question.... Lita why? I see Lisbie scored again today