Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Vegan Food Options on Match Days

According to the Beeb, a football club with a vegan owner is turning all the food it sells on a match day vegan.

Whilst I'm an avowed carnivore and would personally be against such a move (all in favour of a choice rather than a mandate) it goes to show that providing at least a proper veggie option isn't impossible.

On reading the article my thoughts turned to fellow Lifer, Seth Plum. Something other than a crappy cheese and onion pie at The Valley could be done - if only the Regime Belgique understood...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-34680213

Comments

• You're not a carnivore. You're an omnivore.
  • Charlton Aesthetic would be happy with better vegetarian options. I'm good with the burgers. Dale Vince is cool because my Ecotricity energy prices are kind of awesome, yo. That's about it
  • Ssssshhhhhhh. don't say you're a veggie!
  • eat the rich
  • To be honest, this should be so far down the list of things that need fixing it's barely worth my time pointing it out
  • "We can smell you over here" is a ready made chant for the away fans.
  • Bet the veggie food they serve up there is a whole host better than the traditional shite we get served in most other grounds, and I love my meat
  • I love my meat

Fnnaaarrr fnnaaarrr.....

• Addickted said:

I love my meat

Fnnaaarrr fnnaaarrr.....

Well, nobody else is gonna even find it!
  • Let's play spot the vegan!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2015
    I'm a big fan of rare steaks and my Sunday isn't completete with out a good roast. That said I'd choose a vegan option over the processed crap that gets served up at most big sporting events.
  • Bet the veggie food they serve up there is a whole host better than the traditional shite we get served in most other grounds, and I love my meat

Yes it is, because they cook it in beef dripping.
  • I'm sure I read somewhere that statistically there are far more people with actual dietary health requirements, be it lactose or nut intolerance etc, than those that choose the vegan diet.
    All of ours with these health issues must be on another forum.