Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ahmed Kashi Injury (p3 - 12/7 out for another 4 months)

Has there been a single word from the club on this?

I'm sure I read somewhere that he joined up with Algeria over the last International break, yet he was not around or mentioned on Saturday.

Comments

• Again, only read somewhere, not ITK, got injured in training on Friday
  • ross1 said:

Again, only read somewhere, not ITK, got injured in training on Friday

Training on a Friday is light.
    CAFC said Big Mak got injured on a Friday.
    How about just playing Blow football on the day before a match ?

Or would we run out of puff in that as well ?

• Will we ever have a fully fit first team? If we did, we would be quite good.
  • Don't do this. That team looks pretty good.
  • Rob said:

Don't do this. That team looks pretty good.

Rob said:

Don't do this. That team looks pretty good.

Still only mid-table.
  • sam3110 said:

Will we ever have a fully fit first team? If we did, we would be quite good.

What would be the starting XI then?
    Henderson, Solly, Diarra, Bauer, Fox, Gudmundsson, Kashi, Cousins, Moussa, Watt, Makienok?
    If we ever get that on the pitch with everyone firing, we might start winning
  • Sponsored links:

• Bumpy Ride.
  • Yet again, no mention in the official pre-match preview.

If he doesn't play tonight then I'm going to start suspecting that something has gone on and he isn't injured.
  • Yet again, no mention in the official pre-match preview.

If he doesn't play tonight then I'm going to start suspecting that something has gone on and he isn't injured.

Something does seem amiss, I suppose we'll never know.
  • My Dad spoke to him at half time at the Fulham game as he was in the bar, he said he needed an op on his calf.
  • robroy said:

My Dad spoke to him at half time at the Fulham game as he was in the bar, he said he needed an op on his calf.

Couldn't won of the farmhands sort out his calf.
  • It does seem strange, that all the other injured players have been mentioned by the club, but not Kashi, no wonder supporters get suspicious, come on Charlton, let us know, what is wrong with Kashi!
  • Sponsored links:

• List of players with injuries in the programme. No mention of Kashi. He's probably buggered off back to France. Something is not right there.
  • edited October 2015
    Someone mentioned they'd spoken to him & he needed an operation on his calf. Not a medic but a calf muscle surely just needs rest? Translation prob? Did he play for Algeria or merely travel? Some countries like own doctors to assess in case club pulling a fast one.
  • Whats happened to Regan Charles-Cook as well?

He's another one that seems to have disappeared
  • Worrying that we're picking up so many injuries.
  • @LouisMend: Luzon could not say when Ahmed Kashi will return from injury. #cafc @BBCLondonSport
  • LouisMend said:

@LouisMend: Luzon could not say when Ahmed Kashi will return from injury. #cafc @BBCLondonSport

Thanks for finding out when the the clubs own comms team has not bothered to tell supporters this news
  • Injury situation is beyond a joke. Must be something to do with training?