Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life - new button suggestions.

I've always maintained we need an argument icon to be added to a thread, triggered by key words.
Here are some suggestions floating by Facebook. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Would Ya?
  • Options
    Banter Button would be cool
  • Options
    'Passes the height test' button
  • Options
    Beyond parody button might be good?
  • Options
    WUM alert
  • Options
    Dislike button is what we need.
  • Options

I've always maintained we need an argument icon to be added to a thread, triggered by key words.
    Here are some suggestions floating by Facebook. Any suggestions?

Does anyone else remember the thumbs up and down buttons on facebook? When it was limited to university students around 2005. The original like/dislike buttons, so not a new idea. Other than that I have nothing to contribute, continue
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could definitely do with a "Oh god, not again" button for certain arguments.
  • Options
    Thanks Colin button.
  • Options
    Clique button, with a function a bit like the Bat-phone
  • Options
    'Scum alert'?

I think we deserve one.
  • Options

'Scum alert'?

I think we deserve one.

You've got a relegation thread. You don't need a button
  • Options
    A confirmed button
  • Options

'Scum alert'?

I think we deserve one.

You're on here a lot BBW I think you should get a season ticket on the good side of Sarf London, leave the baddies behind!
  • Options
    A Waggy Button and a Green Button
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwank fan crawls out of woodwork when they win and we lose shocker button?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

A confirmed button

That is a great idea for some of the longer rumours threads to easily find the bit where it actually happens. Love it.

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Millwank fan crawls out of woodwork when they win and we lose shocker button?

Do keep up, Samuel. I explained the reason for this in another thread.

I could understand your anger at my appearance if I were trying to rubbish the mighty Addicks. However, I'm not. In fact, you'll see the general tone of my posts mock us rather than you.

Don't take life too seriously as it's far too short.
  • Options
    David Button?
  • Options

A Harriott button - for posters who would benefit from being sent to another forum to learn their trade and hopefully come back making better posts
  • Options
    Award a CL badge button. (Or a button button as it would otherwise be known.)
    Win a pie button.
  • Options
    Empty hip flask button, when pressed a funny little chap appears and tops it up.