Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Steve Jones

edited September 2015 in General Charlton
Selling again on ebay....Clive Mendonca signed canvass.

Comments

• Steve Jones will be annoyed
  • Call the cops.
  • Sorry Steve. ..Thank you Henry
  • Sorry Steve. ..Thank you Henry

Edit/correct the title. Click on the wheel on the far right hand side of the original post.
    It will say options. Click on that. Click on edit and correct it. (If you want to).
  • Saw him working for his local tesco's the other week.
  • He's having a laugh surely ?
  • edited September 2015
    I see the photo was taken at least last year because of the Calendar . I hope he still has the picture.
  • Is this the Steve Jones Striker that scored against Liverpool when we were first in the Premier League.

Dont know what has gone on but you see his name mentioned as mud on here, what happened?
  • Only has history of selling 1 item on eBay.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is this the Steve Jones Striker that scored against Liverpool when we were first in the Premier League.

Dont know what has gone on but you see his name mentioned as mud on here, what happened?

He sold some memorabilia and it took ages to be sent , I don't think he knocked anyone
  • Oops yes you're right.

He sold some memorabilia and it took ages to be sent , I don't think he knocked anyone
    I think he did knock a few people.
  • blimey he looks rough ! (I wouldn't have recognised him!)

nice canvas though, I wouldn't mind that
  • cafc999 said:

Is this the Steve Jones Striker that scored against Liverpool when we were first in the Premier League.

I think he did knock a few people.
    I thought he was as slow as you like and didn't respond to people for ages but eventually everyone got what they wanted

Anyone out there knocked ?
  • blimey he looks rough ! (I wouldn't have recognised him!)

That's not him in the picture is it?
  • PL54 said:

blimey he looks rough ! (I wouldn't have recognised him!)

That's not him in the picture is it?
    I think he got in Robbie William's stunt double for the photo
  • He didn't deliver what he promised, he was supposed to be getting the canvases put over a wooden frame. It took him 6 months, and then he just sent the actual canvas minus the timber. It took a lot of chasing and phone calls to get it, and I know people paid good money for the items.
  • Sponsored links:

• He didn't deliver what he promised, he was supposed to be getting the canvases put over a wooden frame. It took him 6 months, and then he just sent the actual canvas minus the timber. It took a lot of chasing and phone calls to get it, and I know people paid good money for the items.

Not only that but it was all done in the belief that it was helping out Clive mendonca's money troubles. Not sure Clive had a huge amount to do with it
  • Whatever he's up to now, whatever (if any) strokes he's pulled, remember that he was integral to our Wembley victory .. if he were to be playing/near retiring nowadays he'd almost certainly be a fairly wealthy man .. nothing against Tesco, a fine organisation, but not the best place for a aging man to be working after a career as a sportsman.
  • Why has he got a washing machine under his stairs?
  • Whatever he's up to now, whatever (if any) strokes he's pulled, remember that he was integral to our Wembley victory .. if he were to be playing/near retiring nowadays he'd almost certainly be a fairly wealthy man .. nothing against Tesco, a fine organisation, but not the best place for a aging man to be working after a career as a sportsman.

He used to work for Yardleys perfumes.

Not only that but it was all done in the belief that it was helping out Clive mendonca's money troubles. Not sure Clive had a huge amount to do with it
    I know, I was there at the event mate. It was a good night with them both, but soured by his behavior afterwards.
  • Remember an interview of his with a Bournemouth newspaper where he said that his divorce cost him a lot of money, not to mention the fact he has five kids.
  • Caveat emptor.