Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pitch-side Sofa!

Comments

• Macronate said:

"Positioned directly by the north-west corner flag, the sofa will get supporters closer to the action than ever before and each week fans will be selected from the crowd to watch the next home game from the sofa."

if i get selecetd and the game's crap, will i be able to change the channel to Babestation?

If it looks like the ball is going out for a corner, make sure your slouching on the sofa so that you can kick the ball away for Solly!!
  • April 1st?
  • All fun and games till someone smashes it out for a clearance
  • George Gilbey: Hammer
  • Very American.
  • Fun
  • Hope Peter Couch is launching this initiative
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2015
    Macronate said:

"Positioned directly by the north-west corner flag, the sofa will get supporters closer to the action than ever before and each week fans will be selected from the crowd to watch the next home game from the sofa."

Is there a toilet next to the sofa, in case you need a pee during the match? Or does a steward have to hold your hand and take you into the west stand.

Surprised they didn't get the Randy couple to christian it first of all
  • Why was my comment deleted? Something wrong with pointing out how embarrassing this is? Makes us worse than arsenal
  • Why was my comment deleted? Something wrong with pointing out how embarrassing this is? Makes us worse than arsenal

Was it the expression "aids idea" ¿
  • Only to watch football on a sofa is laying down, so better not have to share.
  • sofa so good
  • sofa so good

Crikey I wish there was a groan response to posts.
  • Katrien said she wanted to capture the atmosphere of games in Bulgaria

"Sofia?" I asked

"That's a cracking idea" she replied.

That's a definite yellow, one more of them son and you are off...
    Can't wait until we play Chesterfield in the cup
  • Sponsored links:

• Katrien said she wanted to capture the atmosphere of games in Bulgaria

"Sofia?" I asked

"That's a cracking idea" she replied.

Haha! Incredible scenes Jeff!
  • What a ridiculous idea!
  • Better not make it too comfy, won't look good if the occupants keep dozing off.
  • edited July 2015
    Sweating the assets. Watt cleaning the seats and now Solly doubling up as a footstool. And now Jordan's new contract stipulates that he's changing his surname to Cushions.
  • Macronate said:

if i get selected and the game's crap, will i be able to change the channel to Babestation?

I have visions of the "winning" fan being dragged away from their normal seat and forced to sit by themselves on the naughty sofa...
  • Macronate said:

if i get selected and the game's crap, will i be able to change the channel to Babestation?

Don't be silly, we don't kick off at Midnight. :blush:

• edited July 2015
    Bag o' shite.

I suppose we'll start flying a robin around the pitch, pre match as well.
  • Stuff that, I'm bringing me own.