Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Patrick Bauer has signed! (4 year deal - June 15)

edited June 2018 in General Charlton
Bauer has signed I believe. 4 year deal I think. Photo of him in shirt in Valley on Twitter!

Comments

• Any link to the tweet? Can't find it myself.
  • It's on a site called Record and has photo of him in our new shirt!
  • Who is he?
  • edited June 2015
    http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/maritimo/interior.aspx?content_id=95707

Patrick Bauer for four seasons at Charlton
    CENTRAL DEFENSE WILL PLAY IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP
    Monday, June 22, 2015 | 19:28
    Photos: FACEBOOK PATRICK BAUER

Patrick Bauer announced through the Facebook personal account that signed for Charlton for four seasons - the agreement between the clubs had been announced last week . The German central, 22, leaves the Funchal after three years he regarded as "fantastic".

Bauer will play the Championship, the second tier of English football, and says it has "misses the island" Madeira.

Read the message Patrick Bauer:

After three years at Club Sport Marítimo where I spent fantastic moments and obviously hard times too, the time has come to announce that I will finish my connection with the Maritime and continue my career in England. I reached an agreement with Charlton Athletic for the next four years and I look forward to facing this new challenge.

I thank the club and all fans of CS Marítimo, take all in my heart and I will always be another maritimista the hope for the success of the club. I miss the island and the Cauldron!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter .
    Share:
    URL: http://record.pt/957072
    Tags: Maritime League National Football Soccer Charlton Patrick Bauer England
    Pub

? Like this new Grade: 0
    Any errors in the news? Send us correction
  • Patrick Bauer announced through the Facebook personal account that signed for Charlton for four seasons - the agreement between the clubs had been announced last week. The German central, 22, leaves the Funchal after three years he regarded as "fantastic".
    Bauer will play the Championship, the second tier of English football, and says it has "misses the island" Madeira.
    Read the message Patrick Bauer:
    After three years at Club Sport Marítimo where I spent fantastic moments and obviously hard times too, the time has come to announce that I will finish my connection with the Maritime and continue my career in England. I reached an agreement with Charlton Athletic for the next four years and I look forward to facing this new challenge.
    I thank the club and all fans of CS Marítimo, take all in my heart and I will always be another maritimista the hope for the success of the club. I miss the island and the Cauldron!

• Yet again no Scarfy.

• Seems genuine
  • Sponsored links:

• Here we go
  • edited June 2015
    Where is scarfy?
  • Looked on a link called transfer market
    Says he has definately signed.
  • Looks like he has good potential!
  • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Bauer_(footballer)

So, he's a German. The only other German I can think of that played for us was Dietmar Bruck, and he be Polish if he was born today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:

Should be officially announced at some point over the next 24 hours
    Or the next 7 days
  • Passes the height test - 6'4"
  • Stig said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Bauer_(footballer)

So, he's a German. The only other German I can think of that played for us was Dietmar Bruck, and he be Polish if he was born today.

Danzig / Gdansk

• Welcome, Patrick.

I've got a good feeling about this fella.....
  • He's got nine appearances and two goals for various German national development teams, so he must have something about him.
  • edited June 2015
    First of many, fingers crossed it's a good's
  • edited June 2015
    Get off the new pitch you dork!!!!!!!!!!!

....and welcome to CAFC PB.