Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Predictions Lifers Coach

edited March 2008 in Match Day Travel
Who will be the most p**sed?
Who will miss the Lifers coach home?
How dry will the coach really be ;-)

Comments

• No one
    Friend or Defoe, assuming he makes the outbound journey
    Very dry, it's the law
  • MCS will be mangled
    Curious George
    Bone Dry (unless CharltonDan has another 'accident')
  • Even I can last a couple of hours without a drink .........well just about!
  • A lot of things are law ?

Ok how many sneaky hip flasks will be on the coach
  • I will be conducting full Alcohol & Contraband search before boarding, unfortunately anyone who thinks they are sneaking any alcohol on will be dis-appointed as I full expect the Police to pull us over at some point, as they have the coach details already. If anyone has sneaked anything on & the police find it we'll be turned back & the first Charltonlife Coach will be over before it's started. However, not before we actually dump the guilty party on the side of the Road as they will be walking home for their own safety!
  • I predict the toilet will get blocked before we even make it into Essex. Picking the culprit isnt so easy but I reckon it'll be out of Gumbo and Dicko
  • If we're making any stops on the way up I know some great places in Essex ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]If we're making any stops on the way up I know some great places in Essex ;-)

T.O.T.S won't be open on the way up there.....
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]MCS will be mangled
    Curious George
    Bone Dry (unless CharltonDan has another 'accident')

Not to worry mate. Im making my own way up and back so MrsCD can pull over when I need a tinkle
  • I will attempt to be the most drunk

Larry the Lamb will proberly miss the coach going to ipswich as he will find an excuse as to why he cant make it

Dry i have promised NSS that i will not bring any drink on the coach but the jrny from nth to Sarf will be by train early so i cant promise that the first part of my day will be dry
  • Sponsored links:

• are all coaches dry these days?
  • edited March 2008
    All football coaches are.

And well done on posting in a predictions thread, very proud of you!! ;-)
  • que?
  • Was a joke...
  • oh right.