Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kidbrooke beer festival

went on the first night------its at Charlton Park Rugby Club

Its on till Saturday night

Only downer the LabourTwat MP for Eltham was there---------------the petrol can was only a couple of hundred yards away ---a lucky man that im getting old.

Stayed off the ciders as off to Blackpool but they looked good

Wheat beer------what the feck is that all about ----------looks like it tastes-------awful.

worth a visit tho and i hope it will be regular venue

Comments

• Popping down for a short while tomorrow afternoon. Don't really go for ales but like ciders.
  • some local ciders (even Eltham) and a good few from Kent.
  • I'm Inn
  • Heading there tomorrow with some family members
  • This is on again this weekend, starting Thursday at noon. I intend to pop along, anyone else going?
  • I went to their previous festival, which was at Dulwich Hamlet FC...
  • Go early! It was the Bexley one last week and they ran out on Friday night!
  • Planning to head there after the game
  • http://sel.camra.org.uk/kidbrooke-beer-cider-festival/ Might go there directly after the game, but am wary of supplies running out (see Riviera, above). The band on Saturday afternoon, We Ghosts, is good: enjoyed them a few months ago at the Duke in Deptford: stand-up bass, keyboards, and a female vocalist from Gothenburg.
  • Just been there this afternoon. Very well set up with inside or outside drinking areas. Had some nice 1/3's!
  • Sponsored links:

• I went for the evening last night, some lovely ales were supped. Well worth a visit.
    My fave was Wobbly Bob from the Phoenix Brewery, very (too) drinkable for a deceptively strong 6%er
  • Went after the game on Saturday and really enjoyed it, a great way to end the season.

One of the main sponsors was the London Beer Shop and I visited their new pub on Nunhead Green yesterday, highly reccomended (and cheap!) if you're local.
  • I've just realised this is coming up again - this Thursday to Sat. Intend to be there Friday.
  • Yep. Half day booked Friday. Lovely!
  • Going down tomorrow, anyone else?
  • I hope to pop in sometime on Friday
  • Was hoping to tie this in to a visit to Wembley, but alas... Having looked at the beer list it would have been a full time job for 3 days. Enjoy, anyone lucky enough to make it along. My beer belly will be with you in spirit!
  • I may pop in after Lords. Very proud to be a sponsor for the 4th year running.
    Celtic Hearts playing tomorrow night, they are great.
  • Riviera said:

I may pop in after Lords. Very proud to be a sponsor for the 4th year running.

What day are you going Lords? I'm heading down on Saturday with my brother.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2018
    PopIcon said:

Riviera said:

Tomz.
  • Missing The Long Pond @Riviera , hope to be sampling your wares at the end of August :wink:
  • Look forward to it, we're missing you too Roddy, and we now have a Scottish barman on Fri and Sat nights!
  • Riviera said:

PopIcon said:

Riviera said:

Tomz.
    Maybe see you then.
  • PopIcon said:

Riviera said:

PopIcon said:

Riviera said:

Tomz.
    Maybe see you then.
    Good luck with that after my day of indulgence! Let me apologise now for any offence I may cause tomorrow!
  • Riviera said:

Look forward to it, we're missing you too Roddy, and we now have a Scottish barman on Fri and Sat nights!

Jings crivvens! I come down to civilisation to get away from the sweaties (am I doing this right?) :wink: Hope all's well with you and yours @Riviera
  • addickson said:

Riviera said:

Look forward to it, we're missing you too Roddy, and we now have a Scottish barman on Fri and Sat nights!

Jings crivvens! I come down to civilisation to get away from the sweaties (am I doing this right?) :wink: Hope all's well with you and yours @Riviera
    Lol!
    He's a good young lad. Everyone loves him.
    All good this end thanks @addickson

• I'll be there Friday, enjoyed the last few years
  • Riviera said:

Lords, then Beer Festival. Not such a bad life, is it?

Going Thursday myself.

• Vincenzo said:

Riviera said:

Lords, then Beer Festival. Not such a bad life, is it?

Going Thursday myself.

And you did!