Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Songs sung at Birmingham....

Can anyone explain the need for some of those cringe worthy songs sung at Birmingham yesterday?.. or the relevance of them anywhere, let alone a football match..

Comments

• Can anyone explain the need for some of those cringe worthy songs sung at Birmingham yesterday?.. or the relevance of them anywhere, let alone a football match..

Such as?
  • Do you really need telling?..Were you there?.
  • sorry.... The Adams family... And the latest favourite... You are going down on your mother!.......
  • sorry.... The Adams family... And the latest favourite... You are going down on your mother!.......

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • so grown up!
  • he was giving shit to the Charlton fans that's why
  • Did Jacko and Hamer join in the songs ? ;)
  • J BLOCK said:

sorry.... The Adams family... And the latest favourite... You are going down on your mother!.......

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    This.
  • Sponsored links:

• Portch said:

he was giving shit to the Charlton fans that's why

Who was?
  • To be fair if they didn't want to be made fun of because they live in Birmingham they shouldn't be sitting in the home end of a Birmingham game.
  • J BLOCK said:

sorry.... The Adams family... And the latest favourite... You are going down on your mother!.......

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    This.
    Double this

• Can anyone explain the need for some of those cringe worthy songs sung at Birmingham yesterday?.. or the relevance of them anywhere, let alone a football match..

seems like I'm the only one with you on this one Cyril. Not only cringeworthy but senseless, pointless and banal. I stood at Millwall thinking to myself 'why'? I always thought the whole point was to get behind your team, can't see these 'songs' helping with that.

seems like I'm the only one with you on this one Cyril. Not only cringeworthy but senseless, pointless and banal. I stood at Millwall thinking to myself 'why'? I always thought the whole point was to get behind your team, can't see these 'songs' helping with that.

I hate it too. Some of the supporters who watch us away are extremely immature .

I hate it too. Some of the supporters who watch us away are extremely immature .
    NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH....................
  • I'm amazed that there are people who can walk through Birmingham and think "city full of inbreds"
  • was just banter really..
  • Riviera said:

Portch said:

he was giving shit to the Charlton fans that's why

Who was?
    the overweight b'ham fan giving Charlton fans shit