Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Barnehurst station announcer saying no trains for a while. Going home for an hour and coming back later.
  • Been on a sidcup line train for nearly an hour, now outside London Bridge. Not bothered about getting to the office late but desperately need a piss.
  • Got on the 7:25 delayed from petts wood at 8:05 only to then be told it's cancelled at grove park. So everyone off and no train in sight
  • Stuck between New Cross and London Bridge on a Sidcup line service.

Last week of commuting before I start a new job down in the Medway Towns next Monday.

So won't miss this cattle truck treatment....
  • Just got on an empty cannon st one at welling but they didn't know when the next one would be
  • Might get up in a minute, not sure what to have, toast or shredded wheat.
  • I had over thirty years of travelling to London. It is so good I do not have to do it any more.
  • So they ran trains without checking the engineering works had been completed???

They've now got a service back on but most have been cancelled.
  • Just on train at Bromley south. Left battle at 6.45. Booted off at Swanley. Next train broke down before leaving station. Got to go victoria then schlepp across to Canary wharf. Going to be over 90 mins late in. First day too of new season ticket. 5,400 quid for this? Disgraceful.
  • Being diverted to Hobb's Lane
  • Sponsored links:

• I must have been lucky, I got the train from new eltham about 7:40 (it was a delayed train from earlier) and was off at cannon street by 8:25, so as delays go it wasn't too bad.
  • just walked into the office....god know what it'll be like getting home!
  • Finally got in to Charing Cross 45 mins late but only because we had a passenger alarm and jumped the queue plus missed Waterloo East out.

There was a pregnant lady panicking and in tears in our carriage trying to find a toilet, there was a person lying prone on the floor of the first carriage when we got to Charing Cross who needed medical attention plus another girl laid out on the platform.

One of Southeastern's better days though. 3/10.
  • I feel lucky that I was only delayed by about 20 minutes this morning. Useless bunch of cowboys.
  • Finally got in to Charing Cross 45 mins late but only because we had a passenger alarm and jumped the queue plus missed Waterloo East out.

There was a pregnant lady panicking and in tears in our carriage trying to find a toilet, there was a person lying prone on the floor of the first carriage when we got to Charing Cross who needed medical attention plus another girl laid out on the platform.

One of Southeastern's better days though. 3/10.

That is shocking.

• I'm 4 hours late to work and my partner has missed her £350 spa day Christmas present which looks like can't be rebooked, thanks as always southeastern.
  • I'm at Greenhithe at 12.40 and there is a constant update on the tannoy saying the 08.44 to Gravesend is delayed and to listen for further announcements !
  • Curb_It said:
    I like some of those passenger tweets!
    The train I've been catching to Waterloo East from Barnehurst is supposed to take 36 minutes. It took 77 minutes this morning...

I don't think we can blame Southeastern for this one though; sounds like Network Rail.
  • Sponsored links:

• Been on a sidcup line train for nearly an hour, now outside London Bridge. Not bothered about getting to the office late but desperately need a piss.

Do a charlton dan mate its not like anyone ever mentions it
  • Network rails fault
  • Train stuck at Falconwood and has been for last 15 mins. Expect delays
  • All moving now
  • More train joy!
    Apparently there had been an assault on a train on the Bexleyheath line. The train I'm on stopped at Blackheath and diverted down the Woolwich line. No trains currently down the Bexleyheath line. A word of warning!
  • All trains going to London via Greenwich diverted to go via Lewisham
  • Huskaris said:

All trains going to London via Greenwich diverted to go via Lewisham

They're claiming its sorted now.