Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

edited September 2021 in Match Day Travel
Due to a derailed goods train at Charlton no trains are running between London Bridge & Plumstead in both directions at the moment.

Comments

• Options
    The millionth Southeastern threads

Must be the only thing on Charlton life that has more threads than Green vs Wagstaff.
  • Options
    cheers @clive
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

The millionth Southeastern threads

Must be the only thing on Charlton life that has more threads than Green vs Wagstaff.

What, not even Darren Bent?
  • Options
    Not looking good this morning.
  • Options
    Signal problems around CX and LB causing delays if anyone needs to know.
  • Options
    Still? They've had all day to fix that.

Ah, well. Maybe the pub beckons to let it all die down a bit!
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Signal problems around CX and LB causing delays if anyone needs to know.

F*ck sake im getting home at 10pm tonight then. They dont give you a break do they.

• Options
    Currently stuck on a train in between Waterloo East and London Bridge. Not going anywhere, packed, roasting hot and no announcement.
  • Options
    London Bridge is horrendous, the are announcing trains on one platform that turn upon another, it's mobbed and other trains appear on platforms without being announced.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got on the 18:01 from CX so everything running about 40 mins late
  • Options
    %#^*+*%#^
  • Options
    Apparently there are engineering works affecting the Slade Green to Charlton service on the 13th (Watford game).
  • Options
    Just finished work and still completely screwed apparently. Glad I didn't miss out
  • Options
    I got the 17:21 from Cannon St which was fine, must have just missed the disruption (for once)
  • Options

London Bridge is horrendous, the are announcing trains on one platform that turn upon another, it's mobbed and other trains appear on platforms without being announced.

Sounds like a normal day at London Bridge. What a horrendous evening. It took me two hours door to door (Central to Woolwich).
  • Options
    Living there I can understand why you was in no rush to get home.
  • Options
    At Charing Cross now and they're still delaying and cancelling trains. Wankers!
  • Options
    Jubilee Line to North Greenwich; bus :)
  • Options
    I went to CX, still busy and delays so couldn't be bothered to wait. Did Embankment to Tower gateway then DLR to Woolwich. Lovely quiet Journey.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Times like this I'm glad I've got a crap job and finish for bang on 4. No problems for me at CX around 4:30.
  • Options

Times like this I'm glad I've got a crap job and finish for bang on 4. No problems for me at CX around 4:30.

Doesn't sound like a crap job to me if you're finishing at 4 every day!
  • Options
    Another day in commuter paradise. I heard that a bunch of Inbetweeners were hanging out of a bus window and shouting "Train W***ers".

Well it feels like that anyway....
  • Options
    yeah these days I get in the office early and leave by 4.30 at the latest and seem to miss the disruptions thankfully
  • Options
    Wish my commute was as easy. At least 1.5 hours each way (often 2). Southeastern don't always help much.....
  • Options
    Completely messed up on the via Greenwich line. Overrunning engineering works apparently.
  • Options
    Still screwed or better?
  • Options
    Nightmare everywhere.
  • Options
    My Hastings to Cannon Street train got terminated at Orpington an hour ago. And I'm still at Orpington. Nothing going to London Bridge.
  • Options
    got on a train at 6 30 from Dartford. Not even going through london bridge yet (8am) - sidcup line. The driver has said fuck all too. Absolute morons