Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yanns at it again

just banged in a free kick v. Brighton.

Comments

• Brilliant ball for second too, though the striker still had plenty to do.
  • Had Yann and 2-0 or 3-0, 22/1 with Sky bet
  • And got the assist for their second.
  • Had Yann and 2-0 or 3-0, 22/1 with Sky bet

Same!!!! Put a fiver on it. Bargain.
  • Huskaris said:

Had Yann and 2-0 or 3-0, 22/1 with Sky bet

Same!!!! Put a fiver on it. Bargain.
    Nice!!! I had £5.75, last scraps in account
  • edited April 2015
    Cherries will be up by the time they visit you guys - fair play to them.

Howe has done a great job.

• The goalie for the first has had a stinker. Good strike tho.
  • Sponsored links:

• we all dream of a team of kermogants
  • Double like clem snide
  • Are Bournemouth wracking up debt ? Or is the Ruskie donating his dough to them
  • Carter said:

I can't be happy for him or them, I know how immature this makes me sound but nss is right. They have taken the piss with financial fair play and any happiness I felt for them staying in the league against the odds a few years ago has well and truly gone

Anyone who buys this "Bournemouth Fairytale" is deluded. They've royally shat all over FFP. My dream scenario is them missing automatic promotion on the final day (YK misses last minute penalty) and then seeing them steamrollered in the play-offs.

Hope they aren't would love to piss on their parade, taken the piss out of financial fair play.

I must have missed something this season - can anybody explain this to me? Looked at their transfer ins/outs and the money seems to balance out?
  • RanTooFar said:

Carter said:

I can't be happy for him or them, I know how immature this makes me sound but nss is right. They have taken the piss with financial fair play and any happiness I felt for them staying in the league against the odds a few years ago has well and truly gone

Anyone who buys this "Bournemouth Fairytale" is deluded. They've royally shat all over FFP. My dream scenario is them missing automatic promotion on the final day (YK misses last minute penalty) and then seeing them steamrollered in the play-offs.

Hope they aren't would love to piss on their parade, taken the piss out of financial fair play.

I must have missed something this season - can anybody explain this to me? Looked at their transfer ins/outs and the money seems to balance out?
    Might have meant previous season's,I think they stumped up a good 2 million plus for Matt Richie nd blew everyone out the water, although looking at rest of team I don't see many other big signings.
  • Wilson was 3 million I think, but the wages they are shelling out must be huge, especially with their attendances. Bear in mind Cardiff wanted Jones' wages off their books even with the parachute payment.
  • Carter said:

That's the way I feel too
  • Anyone who buys this "Bournemouth Fairytale" is deluded. They've royally shat all over FFP. My dream scenario is them missing automatic promotion on the final day (YK misses last minute penalty) and then seeing them steamrollered in the play-offs.

Totally
  • Sponsored links:

• Fair comments - but it's still good to see a team playing with real attacking flair doing well.
  • Anyone who buys this "Bournemouth Fairytale" is deluded. They've royally shat all over FFP. My dream scenario is them missing automatic promotion on the final day (YK misses last minute penalty) and then seeing them steamrollered in the play-offs.

If Roly stumps up the cash for us to do the same next season how will you feel?
  • 15 goals this season.
    Not bad - 400k for an old bloke.

Still, not all bad, at least we have Franck Moussa.

Who? ;)
  • He'll bottle it and pick up a mysterious red card just in time for the game (again)
  • Turn it in . Can't understand all this Yann love, he gone get over it.