Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham 25th April

edited March 2015 in General Charlton
Charlton have been given at initial allocation of 1,000 at Birmingham for the last away trip of the season on Saturday, April 25th (3pm) with tickets going on sale from 9am on Tuesday.

Tickets are priced £20 adults, £15 students (with valid NUS identification) and over 65s, £10 for supporters ages 13-18 and £5 U13s. All U15s must be accompanied by an adult or will be refused entry.

Six pairs of ambulant disabled and 19 pairs of wheelchair bay tickets are available priced at the standard price but include a free personal assistant ticket.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-tickets-bournemouth-birmingham-2366592.aspx#FHWOisOyHzVEjzr5.99

Rail tickets are between £12 to £20 Return.

Comments

• Bought travel tickets earlier coincidentally. Should be a laugh.
  • Why have they only asked for 1k initially? Would have thought we'd shift closer to 2k for this.
  • Like many people I've organised my travel already

The 1,000 is an initial number. I guess it's more impressive to then go back to Brum and ask for more, than to ask for 2,000 and only shift 1,100!
  • Booked travel and accommodation. Can't beat a summer trip to the West Midlands.
  • IA said:

Booked travel and accommodation. Can't beat a summer trip to the West Midlands.

I wouldn't go that far!
    Was thinking exactly the same thing. Not a football ground where away supporters are welcomed with open arms.Not unless one of those arms has a brick or stone at the end of it.
  • IA said:

I wouldn't go that far!
    Was thinking exactly the same thing. Not a football ground where away supporters are welcomed with open arms.Not unless one of those arms has a brick or stone at the end of it.
    Disagree, I went there once after not showering for a month and wore old torn clothes that looked like they had been refused by a charity shop. As I walked down the street I slurred and spouted disgusting vulgar language and spat on the floor after every two steps I took.

I was welcomed with open arms and treated like a king.
  • Ten tickets purchased today. Pub/hotel booked in Walsall.

Same pub we used for Walsall away 4 years ago and had a great weekend.

Cab to the ground and back to avoid central Brum for as long as possible.

Bring it on.
  • You Bromley crowd really know how to live the high life Henry! Us mortals can but dare to dream... :wink:
  • IA said:

I wouldn't go that far!
    In the 80s or 90s maybe.

Now, a bit of spotting in New St station, followed by a walk past the Bull Ring and the rundown warehouses of (Digbeth?), along the street with the inhospitable looking Irish pubs and social centres, past the strange JFK mural, under the train bridge and up the hill to Small Heath, with the ground across from Asda. A few blokes in flatcaps looking grumpy around the town, in honour of Lee Clark. The most dangerous part of the walk is running across the dual carriageway.

I know fans of other clubs who've sat in the home end and been 'noticed' but had no trouble at all. Some of them clubs with "reputations" (though the fans had none).

I'll say it again. Can't beat a summer holiday in the West Midlands. :)
  • Sponsored links:

• TelMc32 said:

You Bromley crowd really know how to live the high life Henry! Us mortals can but dare to dream... :wink:

I'm the only Bromley person on the trip. I don't mind slumming it once a year with Eltham, Catford and Woolwich peeps.
  • Got my ticket. £15.00 return train booked a while back.
  • got our 3 tickets yesterday for this.
  • Train already sorted for 4 of us, tickets to be sorted, birthday weekend drinking