Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall

Where is everyone drinking before the millwall game.

Comments

• We really should have a specific category just for Millwall stuff
  • Hate the filthy scummy muggy twunts
  • Peckham & East Dulwich
  • We are meant to be pulling the Lions tail, not Tony tiger you'll be fine stu me old Mucka
  • I reckon the pubs will all be shut for the night by the time they let you out of the ground...............
  • The Dog and Bell is a decent pub that is within walking distance of the ground alternatively the Gregorian isn't to bad but there will be a few Millwall 'lads' in there before and after the game.
  • Surf side , Holetown.
  • Rossman92 said:

We really should have a specific category just for Millwall stuff

We have...Fun, Jokes & Captions!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Crossbars :smiley:
  • I am looking forward to spending an hour trapped behind the big gate again, getting more and more annoyed with every passing minute
  • The Dog and Bell is a decent pub that is within walking distance of the ground alternatively the Gregorian isn't to bad but there will be a few Millwall 'lads' in there before and after the game.

The Greg's shut now

• Five Bells, New Cross ;)
  • I am looking forward to spending an hour trapped behind the big gate again, getting more and more annoyed with every passing minute

Yeah, I’m sure you’d much rather be out there in amongst them as they drag their knuckles along the floor, whilst foaming at the mouth looking for innocent woman and children to attack.
  • ChiAddick said:

Five Bells, New Cross ;)

Great pub. My dad's local. Spent half my childhood in there. One of few pubs left on the manor to still have that special match day atmosphere.
  • edited March 2015

Are there odds on when the first thread from a foreign based football lover requesting tickets appears ?
    "I live in Greenland and I'm only over for that weekend" sort of thing...

If you live in Greenland it would be the wrong time of year to come over, so nobody would believe them. :wink:
  • evryone keeps saying we wont be let out but do we know this as a fact? cos we all left at the same time two years ago as south bermondsey was closed and as far as i can work out there might be no trains to london bridge.
  • Sponsored links:

• There is no problems with trains from South Bermondsey to London Bridge on Good Friday, the trains are operated by Southern Trains, it is the Southeastern trains that are not running to or from London Bridge.
  • Down the borough then, job done.

You calling it on MF? :wink:

Haha, my days of calling it on are well and truly over. I put me back out getting in and out my van these days :-)

• edited March 2015
    Dansk_Red said:

There is no problems with trains from South Bermondsey to London Bridge on Good Friday, the trains are operated by Southern Trains, it is the Southeastern trains that are not running to or from London Bridge.

sort of good and bad news then. probably will be kept in then. gawd millwall are bloody annoying.

Haha, my days of calling it on are well and truly over. I put me back out getting in and out my van these days :-)

Is that the police van
    more likely Cara
  • The Dog and Gun, Keswick. Not going to the game, but thanks for asking.
  • Uboat said:

The Dog and Gun, Keswick. Not going to the game, but thanks for asking.

proper pub.

Would that be the same van that 'your old man said to follow........ ?