Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

soccer am

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Saturday March 8th (day of the Preston game) Charlton fans are on soccer am, so watch if you're not hungover...

Comments

• wondered when we were gonna be on there as fans, wanted to go on there but not as good without lovejoy
  • better without lovejoy imo, he is a plastic chelski mug!
  • evenin mcs you must have read me mind i dont care what fellas on it as long as the lovely helen is on it
  • edited February 2008
    i agree that he is a chelski mug, but sheephead and fenners left with him and that didnt help, plus goldstein is a cockney red so that aint exactly better!!
  • i know but the fat bloke who dresses as a cake is quality and tubes and rocket are still there what do fenners and sheephead do now i wonder?
  • ye gotta love tubes and rocket, i think fenners and sheephead went with lovejoy to do that crappy soccer usa show on channel five
  • shot that must be bad i normally watch all things football and i aint got a clue what programme that is
  • tellyouwhat tho nthlon, i fookin hate that chamberlain aswell, she is a minging old slosher!!! i like it cos it is sporadicaslly funny now lovejoy the twerp is on it!

Fair play crispy, but i didnt rate sheep twat or fenners either!! lol silly northern twats!
  • jesus mcs the only things worth watching on there and you hate all of them i must get me some bishops
  • i am a hater tho, hate everything!! i am unfortunaly my fathers son, he is a proper miserable millwall git lol

i could give you a list as long as me arm of what i hate!! lol
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]tellyouwhat tho nthlon, i fookin hate that chamberlain aswell, she is a minging old slosher!!! i like it cos it is sporadicaslly funny now lovejoy the twerp is on it!

Fair play crispy, but i didnt rate sheep twat or fenners either!! lol silly northern twats!

Nah thats fair enough MCS, i just dont bother getting up and watching it anymore because it's not as good as before, will watch it to see the Charlton fans though.. and lets have a Charlton soccerette with it please!
  • Is OohAaah the Soccerette?
  • how about the bird who was on here a while ago with the great arse was gonna be in the next miss great britain or something i am sure smudge or lookie will know how to get her.

cant believe you are a hater bud you always seem so happy on here unless reams gets to you
  • make you right crispy, i'd get up for it to see the cafc fans, trouble is tho they will prob be proper nerds!

well i am a hater as in i hate things.... cyclists on the road (sorry rothers!) veggies!! paris, anything italian! egypt (twatholes the three of them!) but apart from that i ampretty happy go lucky but fook i do hate loads of things, i just asked the mrs 'what do i hate' her reply was 'everything' lol
  • They took the piss out of tangoman I just watched the repeatr thing. About how he caused the blackout at Bristol City
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]make you right crispy, i'd get up for it to see the cafc fans, trouble is tho they will prob be proper nerds!
    Yeah, it's alway nerds on there ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]how about the bird who was on here a while ago with the great arse was gonna be in the next miss great britain or something i am sure smudge or lookie will know how to get her.

back in my prime, probably :-)

I'd of read her palm and told her this line meant she was a good kisser....
  • thats lucky barts, cos i would asked if would like her belly button licked, from the inside!! worked a charm on the current mrs ollie! lol
  • Remember our other Soccerrette... the one who flashed the rat? Candice if I remember rightly...
  • MCS. I think I'm from the same planet as you.

I always tell people "I'm fair and even handed. I hate everybody"

I couldn't do a list of the things I hate. Charlton Life would crash under the sheer weight.
  • Sponsored links:

• And apparently, the guest this week is done other than our very own Danny Dyer. Will it go wight off?
  • bound to get nauwty
  • what, pwoper nawty eh alex lol

[cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]I couldn't do a list of the things I hate. Charlton Life would crash under the sheer weight.

lol,that had me in stitches dude, 2 peas inb a pod then!!!??!
  • nawty mugs
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]And apparently, the guest this week is done other than our very own Danny Dyer. Will it go wight off?

with the other mug Tamer Hussein who tells everyone down at greenwich boro he's proper Millwall yet that celebrity football crap he played for West Ham. `

[cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Remember our other Soccerrette... the one who flashed the rat? Candice if I remember rightly...

lol pissed myself laughing at that rat comment.
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]make you right crispy, i'd get up for it to see the cafc fans, trouble is tho they will prob be proper nerds!

LOL how long ago was that? ''95? I remember predicting with a straight face that Charlton would win 3 - 0 with a Leaburn hatrick that afternoon. The rest of you were cracking up laughing. I think he did score in a 1 - 0.

Who did it. You, me, Gonad, Slackers, Freaky? or was that another time,

Also walking away with loads of Sky footballs and other stuff after we left it outside on purpose during the penalty taking. I think TrickrickyCAFC had the Sky ball.

Good luck to whoever is doing it this time.
  • edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]make you right crispy, i'd get up for it to see the cafc fans, trouble is tho they will prob be proper nerds!

LOL how long ago was that? ''95? I remember predicting with a straight face that Charlton would win 3 - 0 with a Leaburn hatrick that afternoon. The rest of you were cracking up laughing. I think he did score in a 1 - 0.

Who did it. You, me, Gonad, Slackers, Freaky? or was that another time,

Also walking away with loads of Sky footballs and other stuff after we left it outside on purpose during the penalty taking. I think TrickrickyCAFC had the Sky ball.

Good luck to whoever is doing it this time.
    I do believe you're right, must have been about then. Remember me and Martyn being stuck in the studio while the rest of you went off for a p!ss break. Who was the special guest? I think this may have been the one with Darren Gough or I may be mixing it up with another time. Didn't I do the cake walk too?

Happy days :)

BTW are there any lifers (Ross) due to be on the show on the 8th? Come on, own up if you are!
  • HOW COMES NO REAL FANS EVER GET TO GO ON THERE ;-)
  • cos we would be rude and probly drunk