Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

GAZZA

DA9DA9
edited February 2008 in Other Football and Sports
Gazza has been sectioned under the Mental Health Act and sent to an institution for retards with no chance of recovery.

"We're glad to have him back" said Keegan

Comments

• edited February 2008
    Very good....
  • funny.

But seriously - sad state of affairs -- as a footballer don't think he had many equals - unfortunately he just couldn't handle the dough. classic example of poor boy done good.

Has had to put up with that little scrubber Bianca slagging him off yet still uses his bloody name to get on the bottom rung of the celebrity ladder.

Get well soon Gazz you are a ledge just like me
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]funny.

But seriously - sad state of affairs -- as a footballer don't think he had many equals - unfortunately he just couldn't handle the dough. classic example of poor boy done good.

Has had to put up with that little scrubber Bianca slagging him off yet still uses his bloody name to get on the bottom rung of the celebrity ladder.

Get well soon Gazz you are a ledge just like me[/quote]

Dont get me wrong as a bluenose I loved the man, hope he gets well but it is funny.
  • I think its terrible he pretended to play a flute...how offensive.....;-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]I think its terrible he pretended to play a flute...how offensive.....;-)[/quote]

Yep, scary things flutes.
  • Who was the old Scotsman who used to play cultural tunes on his recorder in The Cutty?..
  • [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Who was the old Scotsman who used to play cultural tunes on his recorder in The Cutty?..

Yawn.............
  • now now b sarcasim and all that ;-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Who was the old Scotsman who used to play cultural tunes on his recorder in The Cutty?..[/quote]

Billy, still see him around now & then, mad as a box of frogs...gump, who are you?
  • Gumps married to D !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought F was Married to D?

Or was it G married to K?

Im lost

Im married to S
  • OK fella, apart from the car costing us loads of money at the moment