Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Walking Dead

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Jayajosh said:

Oh well, that serves me right for reading from the bottom up!

Soz, fixed now!

• Any thoughts on the latest episode?

Dragged on a bit for my money.

And I don't want to come over all 'elf-and-safety-gone-mad, but if you worked In a building with a 50 foot drop into a pit of zombies at the end of one of the corridors, wouldn't you at least put up a bit of caution tape or something like, I dunno, a locked door?
  • Any thoughts on the latest episode?

Dragged on a bit for my money.

And I don't want to come over all 'elf-and-safety-gone-mad, but if you worked In a building with a 50 foot drop into a pit of zombies at the end of one of the corridors, wouldn't you at least put up a bit of caution tape or something like, I dunno, a locked door?

Yeah worst episode of series need more action imo
  • Yeah, I thought it dragged and could've been done in about 20 minutes...........
  • A slower episode but on a whole the start to Season 5 has been very positive, Think its a case they had to slow it down a bit or another 1 or 2 of the main cast would've been dead by the Mid-season Finale. So much better pacing than Seasons 2,3 and 4 so far :).
  • What makes me laugh about the show is, if I was to find myself in a world of flesh eating zombies and knowing a single bite would make you turn, I wouldn't be strolling around in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. That's all well and good when safely locked in a building, but apart from weapons, the first thing I'd get myself is a full set of bike leathers. They'd need a serious set of gnashers to break through them...........
  • Season 5 continues tonight on Fox 9pm. Been getting some rave reviews...........
  • Season 5 continues tonight on Fox 9pm. Been getting some rave reviews...........

Thanks for the reminder
  • Just seen it, it doesn't disappoint
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep, another cracking episode.
  • Just watched it.

Personally think its lacking direction at the moment. Whilst it is entertaining this season has not been as good as others.
  • Watched it last night & enjoyed it. As for lack of direction Clem, I've heard there's a big storyline coming up, so brace yourself............. :smile:
  • One of the most boring episodes of TV I've ever seen in my life.
  • Have to admit i was disappointed with the episode. The episode kinda directed like a conclusion to the series. I really hope they bring back a decent bad guy like the Governor. They have had some interesting groups come in but then have got rid of them very quickly. I thought the whole Terminus thing could have gone a lot further.

Lets hope there is a big storyline and its worth it cause i have loved this program. i still do but recently its been a little frustrating.
  • edited February 2015
    How are we all finding the second half of Season 5? Have to say I really enjoyed last night's episode. It seems to be getting back towards what made the first season so good, although it did still crowbar in a moment of hopelessly clichéd peril, and did all the windscreen wipers get destroyed in the apocalypse?.
  • edited February 2015
    Boring me if i'm honest. It just seems to be a show whereby the characters stare into the distance for dramatical emotional effect for an hour. Why can't they go explore a city - they are going to be overcrowded with 'walkers' and thus bring potential for an exicitng storyline.
  • I agree with Nick about it being quite boring so far, but last weeks show ended with the hint of a big storyline about to kick off and some (much needed) new characters.

Exiled is a day in front, as it airs tonight over here............
  • How ware we all finding the second half of Season 5? Have to say I really enjoyed last night's episode. It seems to be getting back towards what made the first season so good, although it did still crowbar in a moment of hopelessly clichéd peril, and did all the windscreen wipers get destroyed in the apocalypse?.

Thought it was a good episode, big things are brewing!
  • edited February 2015
    I'm starting to lose interest.
    I've enjoyed it in the main, but I'm finding too many characters to be uninteresting. I only really find Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Carol, Maggie and Glenn to be of any interest at all now and even they are sliding off my 'who I care who lives or dies' list. All the others seem so peripheral that I half expect (and sort of hope) any one of them will get popped at any time. The writers are obviously trying to think up original twists, but I'm just not finding it interesting enough anymore.
    One other thing. I know it's poetic licence, but the fact that every so often walkers seem to be able to sneak up on people like zombie ninjas has become increasingly irritating to me for some time now.
    I'll keep at it, only because I hope they'll come up with a stormer at the end of the series. If they don't, I might not bother next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2015
    One other thing to illustrate how the characters aren't inspiring me:
    In earlier series there were interesting characters like;
    Dale, Merle, Shane, The Governor and T-Dog.
    Did you realise that those two pointless rednecks Abraham and Eugene have been in as many episodes as any of these? Even the fucktard vicar is coming up on the rails.

Also, remember Andrea, Herschel and Lori?
    The character Sasha, (I had to look her up on IMDB) has been in as many episodes as any of these. I just don't know what value some of these characters bring.

For me, this is the problem.
  • Desperately boring last two episodes. The cast wandering about aimlessly, just like the script. They should have wrapped the whole thing up two seasons back.
  • Is this anything to do with the graphic novel as that's apparently got most of what we have seen in it...

I have watched this from day one and enjoyed some parts but found it lacking filling in many places...

• This used to be a good show but the last two seasons have been so dull. Last night was boring and full of clichés.
  • This used to be a good show but the last two seasons have been so dull. Last night was boring and full of clichés.

Was it last night or last week that rick said "We are the walking dead"
  • Dazzler21 said:

This used to be a good show but the last two seasons have been so dull. Last night was boring and full of clichés.

That was last weeks show..........
  • That was cheesier than this:

• Dazzler21 said:

This used to be a good show but the last two seasons have been so dull. Last night was boring and full of clichés.

Last night. Bloody awful. I'm only continuing to watch it because I've already invested too many wasted hours.
  • Whilst the rednecks add very little to the show, the lady accompanying them adds to my visual enjoyment of the show.
  • Properly getting on my nerves now. The episodes just feel like "filler tracks" on album with one decent song.

Obviously building to something, but taking sooooo long to get there.