Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tim Sherwood.

Interesting to see Tim Sherwood in the West Stand on Saturday, is it going to be bye bye Bob ? If it is, I can imagine it will also be bye bye Tim.

Comments

• Tim Sherwood has strong Blackburn connections.......I wouldn't read too much into him being there on Saturday
  • He's not Belgian and he's got no connections to the network, complete non-starter.

• Point taken guys, I guess I'm not a fully qualified rumourmonger.

PS. if he joins us, I will destroy you all with vicious humour.
  • MrLargo said:

He's not Belgian and he's got no connections to the network, complete non-starter.

The above are true but lets also not forget the fact that he is utter dog-toffee as a manager
  • Apart from being a bit of a drama queen, I'm not sure what qualifies Sherwood as a manager...
  • edited January 2015
    He's doing a bit of scouting work for Manchester City. Church on his way to the Etihad to discuss terms as we speak.

We get a great deal in return, 12 tracksuits and a set of corner flags.
  • Swisdom said:

MrLargo said:

He's not Belgian and he's got no connections to the network, complete non-starter.

The above are true but lets also not forget the fact that he is utter dog-toffee as a manager
    Ha ha, quite right, I certainly wasn't suggesting that I'd like to see him here.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Apart from being a bit of a drama queen, I'm not sure what qualifies Sherwood as a manager...

You haven't heard he's got a 59% win ratio?
  • He's doing a bit of scouting work for Manchester City. Church on his way to the Etihad to discuss terms as we speak.

Is this in a swap with Aguero?
  • Sponsored links:

• iaitch said:

He's doing a bit of scouting work for Manchester City. Church on his way to the Etihad to discuss terms as we speak.

Is this in a swap with Aguero?
    We don't get Aguero permanently, however I've been told they will allow him to put the corner flags out for Neil Etheridges testimonial game in 10 years time.
  • Was he at the game yesterday? Oh yes he was, BBC had to show him every couple of minutes.
  • iaitch said:

Was he at the game yesterday? Oh yes he was, BBC had to show him every couple of minutes.

I look forward to him 'telling us like it is'

'Shooting from the hip'

'Taking no prisoners'

'Speaking his mind'

All various cliches we got whilst he was in charge at Spurs, which basically meant he was out of his depth.

• His (lovely) house has literally gone on the market today (I live in the same area) so he's either got a) financial problems, b) incredible self-confidence, or c) isn't aware of the average tenure of a Premiership manager.
  • His (lovely) house has literally gone on the market today (I live in the same area) so he's either got a) financial problems, b) incredible self-confidence, or c) isn't aware of the average tenure of a Premiership manager.

or maybe he's fed up with the long commute ;-)

d) wants to move away from the riff raff ;-)

d) wants to move away from the riff raff ;-)
    He's got 16 acres of land - I doubt he is even aware of the presence of said riff-raff.

• see Mark Robson has been appointed first team coach at Villa. Good luck to him.
  • Sponsored links:

• I can't wait for his pull no punches straight from the hip interview this weekend. Come on Tim, tell it like it is
  • He nearly cried during interviews a couple of times at Spurs, so I'm expecting at least a frog in the throat within a few weeks.
  • Can't wait for his first controversial comment about his team.

I say first as they always come after a defeat, and there are plenty of those to come.
  • Fiiiiiish said:

Can't wait for his first controversial comment about his team.

I say first as they always come after a defeat, and there are plenty of those to come.

"Needless to say I had some words with them in the dressing room about who they really are and whether or not they want to play for this club. I'm not afraid to let them know they have to play for this shirt. There are no places to hide out there. We're in this together but I'm not going to be backward in coming forward about what is required."
  • Such an obvious idiot, I can't believe Villa have appointed him
  • cabbles said:

Fiiiiiish said:

Can't wait for his first controversial comment about his team.

"Needless to say I had some words with them in the dressing room about who they really are and whether or not they want to play for this club. I'm not afraid to let them know they have to play for this shirt. There are no places to hide out there. We're in this together but I'm not going to be backward in coming forward about what is required."
    I think he needs one or two cliches in his post match interviews.
  • Tim Sherwood always strikes me as though he was a character created by the Fast Show, only real. And far more amusing, unless he's in charge of your club!
  • Your so right, a manager who in his first tenure has the best win ratio out of all spurs managers, so terrible he is.
  • Personally think he is a decent manager...
  • Your so right, a manager who in his first tenure has the best win ratio out of all spurs managers, so terrible he is.

But to be fair, none of the other Spurs managers ever lost three times to bloody West Ham in one season. That statistic alone is worthy of a sacking!