Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Why we don't need the old firm...........

• So a reduction in football violence is more important than a reduction in domestic violence tango? ☺

It was a joke mate, i am a hearts fan (charlton through my best mate after i moved down from Edinburgh ) and have no time for either of the old firm.
  • edited February 2015
    That article explains that the old firm contributes to an increase in domestic violence, but the police countered this with intelligent communication with the public.
    If anything, this surely only demonstrates that Scotland doesn't need the old firm, but does need good policing?

(PS I know it was posted as a joke, but it has a serious point!)
  • Why we don't need the old firm...........

Wouldn't be surprised if this picture shows Tim on Tim violence. They have a lot of previous.
  • WayneK said:

Why we don't need the old firm...........

Wouldn't be surprised if this picture shows Tim on Tim violence. They have a lot of previous.
    Give it rest mate.
  • Just trying to educate the ignorant.
  • I opened this thread thinking it was going to be about the B mob.
  • Gliksten & Son Ltd?
  • Maybe Admin should ban all Celtic/Rangers threads?
  • Sponsored links:

• WayneK said:

Maybe Admin should ban all Celtic/Rangers threads?

They usually do as soon as twats like you start posting the usual nonsense.
  • WayneK said:

HA it's always going to trigger a response... Like the religion and Politics threads...
  • WayneK said:

Yep agree, SOME people support Rangers for right wing political reasons nothing to do with football, there is always going to be a divide amongst people on here and everywhere else an it's pointless going around in circles throwing insults at each other.
  • WayneK said:

They usually do as soon as twats like you start posting the usual nonsense.
    Maybe you should reel your neck in.

• WayneK said:

Yep agree, SOME people support Rangers for right wing political reasons nothing to do with football, there is always going to be a divide amongst people on here and everywhere else an it's pointless going around in circles throwing insults at each other.
    And SOME people support Celtic due to the Irish republican link.

• WayneK said:

Just trying to educate the ignorant.

Is it possible to educate one's self?
  • And what am I ignorant of?
  • I am so confused. I have no idea what's going on in this thread.
  • The best story on that link was about Kai the dog who was left tied up outside a railway station with a suitcase full of his belongings. If anyone complains that I have changed the subject, I will shout vicious abuse at them through my computer.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2015

Interesting news coming out of Rangers... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31145792

Accusations that Rangers are being forced to play Newcastle loanees. Well who could ever imagine that ?

Strangely, if it's such a good idea & nothing wrong with it. Why do the people imposing these orders, always deny it ?