Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

'Frustrated'Luzon: I still want Charlton to sign two new players

Comments

• I wonder who Roly has lined up?
  • Well, if his last one is anything to go by, I can't wait to see who we sign. Mr Bean & Lee Evans probably........
  • "Two months without 3 points."

It's nearly 3 months matey.
  • He can't even count... he needs 9 more!

3 quarters of the league still feel they wanna sign 9 players my friend.
  • After watching Lepoints debut today I really have no interest in our next two Eurotrash signings to somehow weaken the squad further.
  • Uboat said:

After watching Lepoints debut today I really have no interest in our next two Eurotrash signings to somehow weaken the squad further.

Unlike me to say this, but give Le Point a chance. He's only had half an hour in the Championship.
    In fact it was about 15 mins give the guy a chance
  • Sponsored links:

• "Lepoint made his debut as a substitute to assist for Cousins’ goal but he looked as disorganised as he did off the pace, suggesting – even at this early stage – that he is incapable of making the required impact."

Isn't that a bit unfair?
  • The Belgium full back Rene Eyee

The Israeli forward Hazmutt Gyveup

Apparently...

So I make the last 4 signings

Watts Le Point Eyee Gyveup

(Note to self. Must try harder...)

You joke, but at least there's a striker in there. We've already got one fictional striker in Harriott so there's a precedent
  • And we score and hadnt looked like it before then
  • RobRob
    edited January 2015
    Luzon knows it's entirely out of his hands regarding the new players. He's been working with the Belgian maniac long enough. He can wish for what he likes but RD pulls the strings and he is a tosser in my humble opinion.
  • After watching Lepoints debut today I really have no interest in our next two Eurotrash signings to somehow weaken the squad further.

Hasn't played in a month FFS
  • Uboat said:

After watching Lepoints debut today I really have no interest in our next two Eurotrash signings to somehow weaken the squad further.

Unlike me to say this, but give Le Point a chance. He's only had half an hour in the Championship.
    10 minutes on the pitch and two days in the country, he probably doesn't even know the players names!!!!!

Didn't his physical presence in the box result in our goal?
  • Uboat said:

Even less than that, about 15. Says he's a fighter, let him prove it
  • Is a month long enough to forget how to trap a football ? But I agree, it would be churlish to judge the bloke on one outing
  • Lepoint was rubbish,but he did show what can happen if you have somebody who can hold the ball up in attack.
    Watt looked slow and unfit today,now we have 2 unfit first choice strikers.
    Dmitrov never came off his line once,encouraging Rotherham to pump balls into the box once we started to play defence against attack at the end.
    Thanks for the reinforcements RD.
  • Play players in their right positions and you might have half a chance you helmet.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm definitely not going to judge Lepoint yet but I can judge the fact that we've acquired two defensive midfielders in the last few weeks. Why??
  • So do I........Kermorgant and Kermorgant
  • Another 2 from Belgium there league will become 5 aside soon
  • "The Israeli forward Hazmutt Gyveup"

Sorry, is it a joke I'm missing? there is no such player.

Might of got my spelling wrong. I failed O'Level Hebrew...
  • sam3110 said:

Well that's ok then, we have plenty of time for him to get fit...good buy at this time for us. I stand corrected!
  • sam3110 said:

Well that's ok then, we have plenty of time for him to get fit...good buy at this time for us. I stand corrected!
    Ah Athletico, where did I say he was a rousing success? I am merely not slating all and sundry regarding the new signings a mere 15 minutes into their Charlton careers, something you and a couple of other people on here seem hell bent on doing at every avaliable opportunity
  • "Lepoint made his debut as a substitute to assist for Cousins’ goal but he looked as disorganised as he did off the pace, suggesting – even at this early stage – that he is incapable of making the required impact."

Isn't that a bit unfair?

I must admit that I felt Lepoint was more nil point and in fact I felt a bit pissed off with Cristophe. I do however think that he should be given a reasonable chance to prove himself.
    Like most people though I've stuck with it all through the bad times as well as the good, but it is getting difficult to see light at the end of the tunnel with how the club is being run now. I will of course stick with it, but I can understand those who are having doubts.....
  • "The Israeli forward Hazmutt Gyveup"

Sorry, is it a joke I'm missing? there is no such player.

Just when I was about to google him as well.
  • I thought that LePoint's comical interlude really brightened up an otherwise dire show.