Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Millwall and Palace love-in

So we've recently finished our season of good cheer to all men (and women) and our form is giving us fuck all little to be positive about.

So on a much brighter note, who would you prefer to be relegated this season, Millwall or Palace?

For me it's got to be Millwall.

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Unfortunately that Big Nosed Up His Own Arse Twat will keep those stripey bastards up this season, maybe the implosion will have to wait until next season I am afraid to say.

However I am quietly more confident of agent Ollie's abilities and hope that the Spanners beat us to the drop. Of course they will go down with three points from us but we are used to that.

It's a tough one but I do still hope Palarse will implode sooner rather than later. I think Millwall will continue to sow their own seeds of destruction nicely...

So the Nigels for me.
  • Millwall please please please please
  • Palace 100%
  • The scum
    They're our c**t filter and that's all they are good for
  • Palace, no doubt about it.
  • Nigels, easy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kids these days
    I mean who knows a Nigel
    Surrey freaks
  • Palace, if only for another London away day.
  • Palace all day long.
  • Palace, the more London derbies the better
  • Greenie said:

Palace, if only for another London away day.

For them, yes.

Don't fancy Surrey much myself.
  • palace for me, id like to see us all in the same division when we go up ;)

anything involving failure for Super Al is top of my wish-list
  • palace for me, id like to see us all in the same division when we go up ;)

anything involving failure for Super Al is top of my wish-list

Weirdo... :wink:
  • As much as I'd like to see pardew mess it right up, there would be no footballing logic should a team containing Dunne & david forde avoid another relegation from the championship.
  • Sponsored links:

• Palace, can't stand the fans or 'Super Pards'
  • Millwall would improve our chances for 6 points next year.
  • Millwall, as it probably means we will survive.
  • Palace without a doubt
  • Millwall definitely, don't care that much about Palace if I'm honest.

There's nothing quite like watching Charlton play Millwall (be it a 4-0 loss at the Den or 4-4 at the Valley)... Just waiting for us to beat them for the first time in my life now!!!
  • Millwall but i have not given up on us getting both, still early days for Pardew at Palace.
  • No interest whatsoever, I have enough problems to worry about what is going to happen to us.
  • edited January 2015
    Palace. The prospect of Playing Millwall and Palace is far more exciting than Rotherham and Blackpool.
  • Bubble will burst at Selhurst ( remember Charlton 4 West Ham 0 )?. I still think this could be a really good season with both of them getting relegated and us staying up.
  • masicat said:

Bubble will burst at Selhurst ( remember Charlton 4 West Ham 0 )?. I still think this could be a really good season with both of them getting relegated and us staying up.

Masicat never wrong.

(only sometimes)