Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cricket...

Oh dear, oh dear.....10 wicket defeat to NZ...

Comments

• Words fail me..... :-)
  • edited February 2008
    Cook, Broad and at a touch Pieterson are the only decent players in that side. Bring in Foster from Essex !!
  • edited February 2008
    at least they're consistant!!
  • Apparently Collingwood has blamed the rain for the defeat LOL
  • lol yeah and English players are not use to playing on a damp wicket lol
  • Also has anyone toured with England cricket whats it like I was just thinking about going on one. The thing is i will miss half the football season. still buy my season ticket though.
  • [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Also has anyone toured with England cricket whats it like I was just thinking about going on one. The thing is i will miss half the football season. still buy my season ticket though.
    I've promised my old man at some point to go with him on a tour of the Windies but ive never understood how people can afford to take so much time off of work!
  • one of our friends does it. got tickets in that party stand before. he's been everywhere watching them. says its fantastic.
  • newbie here. i went to australia and did the ashes tour last year with the barmy army. what i can remember of it was excellent, despite the result.
  • Been to Australia twice for long trips, both times a year before an Ashes series.Very bad planning.An overseas cricket tour (anywhere) is still a box waiting to be ticked.