Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Get in (again)
  • Just jumped on Athletic in the 5.55
  • Had 22s with tigers tale in a ew patent with battersea. Last one blew out.
    Still quids in.
  • Had a nice treble at Sha Tin this morning. Cracking good racing.

Designs On Rome @ 3.75
    Able Friend @ 2.00
    Flintshire @ 2.75

Able friend is some horse. Cantered to a 4 length win in the mile.

Y'day 2 goodun's to keep an eye on. Blaklion and Peace And Co
  • 3 more interesting runners y'day.

Pitti Zig
    Milansbar
    and
    Lami Serge.

Some cracking racing today
  • Pitti Zig runs at Cheltenham tomorrow. Sadly been noticed by many as best price just better than evens.
    Jumps beautifully so should win.
    Beat that also looks an interesting runner in a much better hurdle renewal if ground is gd/sft.
  • Was at Ascot the day PItti Zig won, would like to see Jossies HIll against it again, it was Jossies debut over fences, made a couple of mistakes but travelled really well.
  • Rocky Bender & Last Shadow .. @ Exeter
  • Sponsored links:

• Impressive, jumped better as the race went on.
  • Splash of Ginge....................boom.
  • R O Ruby .. Mwahhhh !!!!!!
  • Cole Harden is a seriously likeable sort.
  • Gutted Beat that absence told. Great for ruby. Not impressed with Vaniteux.
  • Wishful dreaming boom, hobbs has got a good one.
  • the eagle has landed boom Nicholls got a good one.
    love these bumpers
  • nice treble yesterday: Ginge, Ruby, Zig .. but my 'certs' at Exeter ? .. not been seen since the off ((:>)
  • Lami Serge runs at Sandown today. Should win but odds to skinny. However worth watching.
  • smiffyboy said:

Had a Nice 4 fold today just come in @cabbles‌ @Absurdistan‌

Great stuff
    Had similar but with Mr Mole (surprised you missed this) and Runswick Royal and Hester Flemen and Arabian Revolution and Hurry Henry. Way smaller stakes in multiple accas. Bookie bashing day.
  • Sponsored links:

• smiffyboy said:

Had my doubts over mr mole, how wrong was I, what you think of Noble friend, 3:55 plumpton likes the ground 10/1 ATM was a 15/8 fav a few races ago

Heavy form shocking, Plumpton runs bad and still a maiden = not for me,
    Proud times looks a better bet at larger odds. Jockey on fire, good record against top of the market horses with poor records.
    Muddling race.
    Good luck if you play, will probably romp up.
  • smiffyboy said:

Had my doubts over mr mole, how wrong was I, what you think of Noble friend, 3:55 plumpton likes the ground 10/1 ATM was a 15/8 fav a few races ago

smiffyboy said:

Heavy form shocking, Plumpton runs bad and still a maiden = not for me,
    Proud times looks a better bet at larger odds. Jockey on fire, good record against top of the market horses with poor records.
    Muddling race.
    Good luck if you play, will probably romp up.
    Hold The Bucks has to win off a career high mark BUT his record at Plumpton over 2m is 2-5-2-1-1-1. All those runs were on ground from soft/heavy. Freddie Mitchell returns to ride claiming a valuable 7lbs and is two from two on the horse.

Avaialable at 5/1 with Skybet, he is generally a 9/2 shot (5.8 on Betfair).