Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crystal palace

Now I know why we give them THAT name

Comments

• I won't comment on the picture of someone from behind, as I can't tell if it's someone with a disability or not. Last thing I want is to sit here pissing myself, only for a pic to emerge soon after, showing them with down syndrome or something. Happy to continue laughing at the other two though.......................
  • I genuinely believe you could get a good 3 pages worth of pics of these weirdos.

• cafctom said:

I genuinely believe you could get a good 3 pages worth of pics of these weirdos.

Miles miles more than that. They have an endless stream of freaks at that club. On Millwall online we've got a thread that's been running for about 5 years, and it's still going strong.
  • Wouldn't trust this fella with my kids
  • They are a strange bunch it makes me cringe when I hear talk sport go on about how their fans are great.i know we are charlton and like most clubs have got our share of goons but this lot have got more than most their season tickets must come with a free banjo
  • edited September 2014
    Cringeworthy beyond belief. They can't see it though. They think they're the bollocks. As for those ultras and displays. Jesus Christ
  • I can't stand them. They make my skin itch. Does it show? :-)
  • This is why I can't see why some of our fans seem to hate Millwall more than them I know you have some idiots but in the main most Millwall fans I know or have met seem decent people where on the other hand I know 1 decent palace fan but the rest I know or have met are complete bellends
  • Sponsored links:

• Will go with that. my brother is millwall, palace fans are generally wierd
  • Exactly the same mate, I know one decent one, the rest are complete strings.
  • I laugh every time they are on TV and they score and the bloke on the tannoy shouts out the first name of the player who scored and they all shout his surname. Bunch of freaks.
  • MURREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • MURREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GLIIIIIN
  • edited September 2014
    benno44 said:

• No way are Palace worse than Millwall. Palace are more embarrassing than any other club I know but there are proper wankers at Millwall and the fact we never beat them makes it even worse. I say this with plenty of close mates that follow millwall and who I have healthy 'banter' with. Their dirt element, along with the fact so many think they are Charlie big bollocks, will mean they will always be my most hated regardless of what they think of us (not bothered by us but always get their highest attendance vs us)

Happy to continue laughing at Palace freaks though.
  • dancafc said:

This is why I can't see why some of our fans seem to hate Millwall more than them I know you have some idiots but in the main most Millwall fans I know or have met seem decent people where on the other hand I know 1 decent palace fan but the rest I know or have met are complete bellends

Same here no problem with Milwall fans, my grandad was a supporter.I used go to the old den a lot when Charlton were away when i was at school with a Milwall supporting mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• But i hate Palace and there fans with a passion
  • benno44 said:

Pamela has let herself go.
  • edited September 2014

dancafc said:

This is why I can't see why some of our fans seem to hate Millwall more than them I know you have some idiots but in the main most Millwall fans I know or have met seem decent people where on the other hand I know 1 decent palace fan but the rest I know or have met are complete bellends

Same here no problem with Milwall fans, my grandad was a supporter.I used go to the old den a lot when Charlton were away when i was at school with a Milwall supporting mate.
    I could have written this myself, my grandad was one too, and I used to go to the den with millwall mates at times when charlton were away. Always a strong rivalry with millwall and plenty of banter with mates, love it. As for palace, just a bunch of Ronald McDonalds in clown suits.
  • Jayajosh said:

dancafc said:

I could have written this myself, my grandad was one too, and I used to go to the den with millwall mates at times when charlton were away. Always a strong rivalry with millwall and plenty of banter with mates, love it. As for palace, just a bunch of Ronald McDonalds in clown suits.
    Without turning this into a Millwall love in I went the season they nearly got promoted Posee Weller Bridges Kitchener etc they had a good team I think they had Gorden Bolland who they signed from us ,you wouldn't see me dead at Palace unless Charlton were playing there Mind you I still love beating Milwall got a feeling this season we might
  • You're too young MF. 70s/early 80s the rivalry between you and us was anywhere, anytime.
  • f*** millwall
    f***palace

that is all
  • You're too young MF. 70s/early 80s the rivalry between you and us was anywhere, anytime.

Maybe mate. I was around Late70s early 80's, but too young to be interested in football rivalries. My dad has said he used to quite often go over to Charlton when Millwall were away, just to get a game in, and he said quite a lot of Millwall did the same and visa versa with charlton at Millwall. Maybe it got a bit spicey as you say in the 70's and early 80's (when everyone was at each others throats) but that real deep grained rivalry that lasts for decades, I don't think that exists. That's my take on it anyway.
  • Ground-breaking thread.