Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Usain Bolt

Sorry If there's another thread already, but I looked, I really did ;O)

See he's looking for a trial, any thoughts? probably quite nippy down the wing...

Comments

• How tall is he?
  • Seriously?

I'd imagine if any club were to sign him, it would be more for the publicity than any actual football ability.

I'd also assume he'd have to give up track running. Really can't see this............
  • A quote from the great man:

"Yeah, I am lazy. There's no doubt about that."
  • Will sign for Man Utd for shirt sales
  • CAFCsayer said:

Will sign for Man Utd for shirt sales

Can he play centre half?
  • Didn't Martin Offiah do a similar thing, based on the fact he was 'quite a fast runner'!?

Yes seems he has his sights set on manure united-nobody must've told him there not a top club anymore!
  • Sure he's quick and all but he'll get clattered a few times and want to rethink his decision. Not a lot of 6'4" meatheads trying to stop you from running 100m on a track.
  • He's probably taken the fact he's a fast runner and he can kick a football and put two and two together and come up with a lot of attention and a fat payday.
  • Sponsored links:

• He has a net worth north of $30m so he has a bit of money, more likely he is a pretty good all round sportsman that fancies another career. A bit like Jordan in that respect
  • Jordan cousins?
  • RedMist said:

Jordan cousins?

Katie Price
  • only taken 9 years to sort
  • Just seen he is on the bench for Central Coast Mariners for a PSF.

I watched SoccerAid and thought he was rubbish, cant believevhe still think he can make it as a footballer
  • edited August 2018

Just seen he is on the bench for Central Coast Mariners for a PSF.

I watched SoccerAid and thought he was rubbish, cant believevhe still think he can make it as a footballer

£££££££ and a bit of easy advertising for Central Coast Mariners
  • Just seen he is on the bench for Central Coast Mariners for a PSF.

Says it all when Damian Lewis is a better player than Bolt.
  • Wouldn't it be interestng if the drugs testers in the A league got a sample from Boltm

Why?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2018

Halix said:

Wouldn't it be interestng if the drugs testers in the A league got a sample from Boltm

Why?
    The best sprinters in the world couldn't get near bolt even when they were ripped to the eyeballs on steroids.

Bolt was the poster boy of sprinting. His reputation was tied to the reputation of the whole sport. Athletics would have shot themselves in the foot if they found that bolt was taking things he shouldn't be.
    Bolt won't have that protection in the A league.

However he won't need it because bolt is so clean he could be nicknamed Mr Sheen. There is no suggestion he would cheat or that he ever has done. He was a fine ambassador for running and he will be for football.
    Then why did you imply in your post that his sample was unclean? I dont understand the point you are trying to make. You seem to be arguing that he was both clean AND unclean, and I cant see why.
  • Wouldn't it be interestng if the drugs testers in the A league got a sample from Boltm

Ha, drug testers in football. That'll be the day!
  • Halix said:

Wouldn't it be interestng if the drugs testers in the A league got a sample from Boltm

Why?
    The best sprinters in the world couldn't get near bolt even when they were ripped to the eyeballs on steroids.

Bolt was the poster boy of sprinting. His reputation was tied to the reputation of the whole sport. Athletics would have shot themselves in the foot if they found that bolt was taking things he shouldn't be.
    Bolt won't have that protection in the A league.

However he won't need it because bolt is so clean he could be nicknamed Mr Sheen. There is no suggestion he would cheat or that he ever has done. He was a fine ambassador for running and he will be for football.
    smudge old son, that is a very odd post mate, can’t really cotton on to what you’re trying to get across?
  • Smudge clearly thinks Bolt was a drug cheat, The last paragraph was an attempt to avoid being sued.

Someone could look at the posters history and suggest he may have other motives for doubting Bolt, but that's not me ;)
  • Smudge clearly thinks Bolt was a drug cheat, The last paragraph was an attempt to avoid being sued.

Someone could look at the posters history and suggest he may have other motives for doubting Bolt, but that's not me ;)

Nicely done!
  • Hilarious how it went from United to Dortmund to the A League. Surely he's damaging his own reputation by embarrassing himself like this?