Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***Frederic Bulot joins on season long loan**

Comments

• And there's our number 11 :- )
  • edited August 2014
    Got excited, thought that we'd signed Umut Bulut from Galatasaray then, not Frederic BULOT.
  • Damn typo! iPhone changed it....
  • If you say it in a French accent it sounds like delort
  • I won't pretend i know anything about him but considering i have been impressed with all our summer signings so far, im pleased he has arrived.

Oh and another international player.
  • Spell his name right on the thread title at least, surely he deserves that much.
  • Welcome Frederic did you square it with Colin before you signed?
  • Sponsored links:

• Welcome Fred :)
  • Knowing our luck though, him and Igor will both go for a 50/50 tackle in the Gabon/Angola match & injure each other...............

• Oh and another international player.

Another one who we won't be seeing in January as he will be at the African Cup of Nations!
  • Let's hope he turns as good as Buyens for us.

Think that's the only signing?

Another one who we won't be seeing in January as he will be at the African Cup of Nations!
    Nice to start of on a positive note!
  • edited August 2014

Oh and another international player.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27187112

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27172921

Your right, i humbly take back my enthusiasm for seeing a Charlton player playing international football. ;-)
  • Good to have him on board but I really hope it pushes Callum to up his game and really compete for the wide left position. I would love to see him improve on his composure and decision making so we have another youngster really make the grade.
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't get overly excited by these Liege loans. By Default I assume he's just another Reza (i.e awful). Hope he proves me wrong.
  • Did he play v Zenit ?
  • I don't get overly excited by these Liege loans. By Default I assume he's just another Reza (i.e awful). Hope he proves me wrong.

Or he cud be another buyens i.e quality

Reza, awful? Haha, you're so funny.

Your right, i humbly take back my enthusiasm for seeing a Charlton player playing international football. ;-)
    Don't be too hasty as they might not qualify ;)

Unlikely that both Angola and Gabon as they have the mighty burkina Faso in their group
  • PopIcon said:

I don't get overly excited by these Liege loans. By Default I assume he's just another Reza (i.e awful). Hope he proves me wrong.

Reza, awful? Haha, you're so funny.
    He was incredible at Charlton. So much so, Al-Kuwait pulled up trees to get his signature

I think we have gone up a level on quality of loans this year. Last year we got fringe players who were nowhere near the first team squad and had made no more than 5 or so appearances.

Only reason Bulot hasn't been involved this season is that he has fallen out with the coach I believe.

Players like Buyens and Bulot are light years away from Nego, Thuram and Koc
    If he's anything like the quality of the team that played v Zenit, then no thanks !
  • Welcome Frederic. If he has the same impact as Buyens i will be more than happy. We needed a left winger for competition and his versatility helps. Ok its another loan from the "network" but lets let him have a few games before criticising him because he is from the "network". So far i have been impressed with Buyens and AA through the "network". Ok you can't win the all with the others but some players just come with the right attitude and can hit the ground running.