Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Conspiracy theories

I myself believe a few. 9/11, JFK, Diana, 7/7. I also feel the term is misused, as a lot of the theories are backed up by evidence. What are some of the ones you believe in, if any?

Comments

• That Cory Gibbs was a real person! Other than that I like the ideas behind some theories, but never truly believe them apart from the Diana one.
  • Got to be careful remember but I'm sure 9/11 the towers were brought down by explosives of some sort.
  • 9/11 and Moon Landing
  • 9/11 and Moon Landing

two of the most paper thin conspiracy theories there are.

If the moon landing was fake, i don't think the soviets would've let that one go.
  • edited August 2014

Got to be careful remember but I'm sure 9/11 the towers were brought down by explosives of some sort.

It was the way they fell, it looked like a controlled explosion
  • edited August 2014
    The moon landing conspiracy theory is the one that i buy into. listen to this guy.

http://youtu.be/q7pzg9xpAOE
  • Sponsored links:

• Got to be careful remember but I'm sure 9/11 the towers were brought down by explosives of some sort.

Got to be careful remember but I'm sure 9/11 the towers were brought down by explosives of some sort.

It was the way the fell, it looked like a controlled explosion
    It's the way the way the building was designed. I personally think it's ludicrous and actually quite offensive to suggest that 9/11 and 7/7 are government conspiracies. I can understand the moon landing one but don't buy any of the conspiracies either. JFK probably has some weight to it and possibly Diana.
    It's not offensive at all, in fact victims families of both atrocities don't believe the official story
  • if a skyscraper falls sideways, it will take a bunch of other skyscapers with it, if it collapses down, it just destroys the building.
  • Video debunking the bbc's pathetic hit piece on 7/7 conspiracy. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcm1q4opc_E
  • Disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 - refuse to believe that a large passenger aircraft can just disappear without trace in this day and age. Someone, somewhere knows something.
  • MrLargo said:

Disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 - refuse to believe that a large passenger aircraft can just disappear without trace in this day and age. Someone, somewhere knows something.

yep, the ocean
  • Dead famous people still being alive is another one. E.g. Elvis, Tupac, Michael jackson. Not sure what to make of those.
  • I find conspiracy theories, especially about 7/7, 9/11 and the Malaysian airlines extremely offensive to the hundreds of families affected by these events.

Some dick with nothing better to do than create a load of bollocks that spreads like wildfire over the internet and suddenly it's seen as evidence to suggest sinister goings on. It's madness on the level of shootershilltotropics proportions.

Need to wash the fluoride out your mouth mate
  • Sponsored links:

• I find conspiracy theories, especially about 7/7, 9/11 and the Malaysian airlines extremely offensive to the hundreds of families affected by these events.

Some dick with nothing better to do than create a load of bollocks that spreads like wildfire over the internet and suddenly it's seen as evidence to suggest sinister goings on. It's madness on the level of shootershilltotropics proportions.

I agree.

I also think it shows a lack of imagination.

EG I can't imagine how humans built the pyramids so it must have been aliens

I can't imagine how you put a man on the moon so it must have been made up

And there is a ready made get out that any explanation given is the "government" covering up.

• Dead famous people still being alive is another one. E.g. Elvis, Tupac, Michael jackson. Not sure what to make of those.

You think they're still alive?
  • Might as well scrap the thread then.
  • edited August 2014
    redcarter said:

Dead famous people still being alive is another one. E.g. Elvis, Tupac, Michael jackson. Not sure what to make of those.

You think they're still alive?
    Oh no, not a chance. It's just mental that there's whole clubs / websites etc. dedicated to that kind of thing. I did see one a while ago that suggested Michael Jackson actually died years before his reported death and that the guy we all assumed was Jackson was an impostor. I don't believe that one either by the way.
  • Might as well scrap the thread then.

That's what "they" want us to do
    I don't buy into that.
  • The more I have researched it, the more convinced I am that, in fact, despite what the conspiracy theorists claim, JFK *did* die.
  • Shame to see some not looking at the facts but just insulting people who think differently to them. I don't care if people believe what I believe or not but don't attack it when u have know idea about the subject!

Well said