Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Amdy Faye to Blackburn

edited January 2008 in Rumours
They've obviously never seen him play.

Taken from today's Daily Mirror:

Amdy Faye has started a four-day trial at Blackburn ahead of a shock move to Mark Hughes' high-flying outfit.

The Senegalese midfielder has joined Rovers for training to let Hughes see him after a stop-start season on loan at Rangers.

Faye (above) is there with the blessing of Rangers and Charlton, who own his contract, and a loan deal could be pushed through if Hughes likes him.

Comments

• this is old news. He can't move having already played for us and Rangers this season.
  • Not permanently but if he goes on loan he can though can't he?
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]this is old news. He can't move having already played for us and Rangers this season.

This is happening after discussions with fifa apparently.
  • well if FIFA have agreed then fine but it is still old news, nearly two weeks old in fact.
  • edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]this is old news. He can't move having already played for us and Rangers this season.

Harsh Large, it's an update of an on-going story and certainly news to me.

Listen to "Scoop" Martin. He is the eyes and ears of CL.
  • if FIFA have agreed it and he has started a trial at Blackburn then that's new news to me!
  • I think loan is the same as purchase in this regard..
  • realistically - any money from this deal would be a total bonus because he is never going to feature for us again

£1m please Rovers...pocket change to you but a lot for us right now