Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• For what its worth guys i will pass on some information ive received this morning from a reliable contact about some tips at Goodwood today.
    Second Step will win the 2.40 at Goodwood and Discussiontofollow and Muthmir in the 3.50 at Goodwood are a class above this field but need a clear run and luck in running.

Dont normally enjoy horse racing - that was great, went e/w on 2nd Step - cheers killer
  • Done a ValleyGary and picked up Sultanina at 11/2 - sorry!
  • Done a ValleyGary and picked up Sultanina at 11/2 - sorry!

Well done but enough of this post race bragging Sonic ;-)
  • smiffyboy said:

Goodwood sure hasn't been glorious for me that's for sure

Inglorious (B'stards)...................Smiffy.
  • 35 up today - lucky 15 went to peices
  • Andrea Atzeni won 4 of 5 races over at Doncaster
  • Mentioned it earlier on this thread about the stat and profit made backing stall 2 blind at Pontefract well here are today's horses.Watch it go tits up now!!!!!
    2.10- Petrify
    2.40- Secret Pattern
    3.10- Ahoy There
    3.40- Rocket Ship
    4.10- Boxing Shadows
    4.40- Kingscroft
    5.10- Alpine Flower
  • My two today are:

330 Lingfield - Rylee Mooch
    910 Kempton - Tevez
  • Danny Brock today.

10/1 place and a 3/1 winner.

#chickendinner
  • edited August 2014
    smiffyboy said:

Danny Brock riding a Barney Curly horse in the 2:30 at Yarmouth

Bang in trouble

Gone from 16/1 into 6/4

Curly has 6 horses associated with him in one way or another running today is there another smash n grab on the cards

It went tits up last time though didn't it??

Might have to have e/w bet on something else in the 2:30. Do you know what the other 5 horses are?
  • Sponsored links:

• smiffyboy said:

Bang in trouble

Gone from 16/1 into 6/4

Curly has 6 horses associated with him in one way or another running today is there another smash n grab on the cards

Still 8-1 on BV
  • smiffyboy said:

Bang in trouble

Gone from 16/1 into 6/4

Gone back out to 12/1!!!
  • 5/1 winner - Honiton Lace

Also got the 12/1 place.

1 more to run.
  • edited August 2014
    Ive read that an internet rumour is spread so that amateur punters start betting on his horses and drive the price down. Then him and the big boy punters lay the horses on the exchanges knowing they are shite.
  • smiffyboy said:

VG I maybe wrong but I thought the last time they did it they cleaned up, your statement may well be true it makes sense.

The first time he done i think was he had 6 horses that he owned and then sold. When they were his, he entered them in races not suitable for the horse (for example, entering them in a 6f race when they were bred for say 1m 2f). He then sold them for cheap. Once the new owners had realised what these horses were meant to go in at, he piled on them, knowing they would be at a big price because of their history. The gamble paid off and he won a fortune.

The man is dodgy as f**k and i don't know how he's allowed anywhere near the racing world.
  • Ohhhhhhhhh dannnny boooooy!!!!!!!!
  • Ohhhhhhhhh dannnny boooooy!!!!!!!!

Cheers
    Done his 4 rides in 50p ew lucky15 got 18s on the place, 13/2 and 11s on win. Paid £110. Which is nice.
  • Certainly some very strange prices on horses today and for me K.Fallon falls into the same category as B.Curley................dodgy!
  • A horse that should win today but not the greatest price was pulled out at Goodwood last week when fancied because of the ground

Newmarket 7.50 Water Hole

Also an up and coming claiming jockey to look out for Peter Sword
  • I must admit Smithyboy I was shocked Fallon got the job with Goldolphin