Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Yep... 1 down.

Ive got Rapprochement in the next
  • ffs another shocking ride by Hughes.
  • He cut mine up! Ive got Belgian Bill in this one. Cross between me and Roland
  • 15.05 Goodwood..... Our Channel e/w
  • 3.05 Fort Bastion (ew)

Impossible race though!
  • @‌Absurdistan Some housekeeping; apologies for potentially "derailing" your thread.

Just because you disagree with Seth doesn't mean he is being abusive. The abuse button, I would assume - given its name - is there for posts that are explicitly offensive. I don't think any of Seth's posts fall into that category.

Similarly I note you've flagged me for abuse regarding a post I made in the season ticket thread (Reza delivering it). That's actually sort-of maybe slightly perhaps understandable if you think I was mocking his name/being culturally and racially insensitive, but I'd like to say while it's on my mind that at 14 letters, Ghoochannejhad is the longest surname currently on our books.
  • 3rd, again a crap ride by Hughes. Glad I went ew.
    Gotta love Heavy Metal. Was great 2 year old. Then shocking mainly in medan. Back here crap, then won small field race at 15-1. (was on.) Then poor until recently turning into one of the best big field handicapers. Gotta love racing.
  • Had Red Avenger at 16/1 this morning. Unfortunately it was in a lucky 15.

Nice one VG before not after with the tips ;-)
    Will cover your lucky 15, so any more winners and your quids in.

Nice one VG before not after with the tips ;-)
    Will cover your lucky 15, so any more winners and your quids in.
    Haha I did think that when I posted. Hate people that do that! Got Wind Fire in the next.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2nd Bollox
  • smiffyboy said:

If Ryan had found a gap through the middle instead of switching to the far side he would of won that I think abs came so close

Not sure, great run by the winner. Gotta love horses that win like that. If I had been on it, it would have been mugged on the line.
  • gone for
    Pethers Moon
    Shifting Power
    Extortionist
    Son of Africa
    Muteela
    & Rydan today.
    Would recommend avoiding all of these based on my record at Goodwood this week.

Boom
  • I always leave Goodwood alone as its such a difficult track to ride and its non stop hard luck stories with horses not getting a clear run..........especially when my money was on them!
  • Wish J-wonder hadn't had a clear run. Gonna change my name to mugged second.
  • Festival Theatre in the last and had £20 on Athletic in the 7.30 at Newmarket.
  • Ouch athletic ran into a brick wall on the inside..................mugged.
  • Standard that as soon as any praise is heaped on someone they chuck in a stinker.

Athletic with loads left in the tank, Brock decides to go from the back down the rail side and finds all sorts of trouble. Would have won easily with a clear run.

Definite jockey error there what you reckon Abs?

Definite jockey error there what you reckon Abs?
    Took a risk, no guarantee would have won going round the field, and is always a risk with hold up horses. But a definite unlucky horse.
  • Sponsored links:

• So, Athletic blew up. Nothing new there then :-(

Cheers for the tip anyway.
  • For what its worth guys i will pass on some information ive received this morning from a reliable contact about some tips at Goodwood today.
    Second Step will win the 2.40 at Goodwood and Discussiontofollow and Muthmir in the 3.50 at Goodwood are a class above this field but need a clear run and luck in running.
  • smiffyboy said:

I fancied second step so that's a bonus

Me to so probably will finish come supper time.
    Few bob to be made/lost in Galway today with Weld/Smullen.