Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

East Stand A & B blocks

edited July 2014 in General Charlton
Completely sold out. The only two blocks in the ground to sell out.

Falaraki is good although I woke up face down in an ants nest yesterday. Drank a whole fishbowl and started on the suicide shots,,,,

Laters.

Comments

• Where would Chatlton Life be without you?
  • Does this actually mean we might be in danger of creating an atmosphere against Millwall?
  • cafctom said:

Does this actually mean we might be in danger of creating an atmosphere against Millwall?

Only if maybe the players can create a single chance.
  • Sponsored links:

• And, of course, you are assuming that those that bought a £150 seat are, actually, going to sit in a £150 seat.

There is every chance that the seats will be mostly empty yet every ticket stub will be collected at the turnstiles.

By some huge freak accident I seem to have ended up with six season tickets in Block A and six U11 season tickets in Block E that I, probably, don't need to use.
  • I got visions of me standing up giving it the old give me a C!!! And I look round and it's silence. If that happened when is the. Next swap week?
  • MSE7 said:

I got visions of me standing up giving it the old give me a C!!! And I look round and it's silence. If that happened when is the. Next swap week?

brilliant ...be prepared for some tumbleweed moments MSE7
  • edited July 2014

There is also a large assumption that all those that have bought in those blocks will be "up for it" and will be creating some "atmosphere" rather than taking advantage of some cheap tickets to sit and peacefully watch a good game of footie with the family.

Not in a million years would I assume they are up for anything. There is a man who sits two seats down from me who actually sleeps during every match, seriously.
  • edited July 2014
    So does anyone think the reason palarse have done so well at home is because of the atmosphere there? I am the sort who lives for the weekend and loves going down the valley it's out home turf our territory, I like a bit of atmosphere. Some people don't each to there own.. I don't want to hear away fans singing is this a library
  • Gonna be a mix of type of fan. As others have said 'it will end in tears'.
  • Sponsored links:

• MSE7 said:

So does anyone think the reason palarse have done so well at home is because of the atmosphere there? I am the sort who lives for the weekend and loves going down the valley it's out home turf our territory, I like a bit of atmosphere. Some people don't each to there own.. I don't want to here away fans singing is this a library

No, I think the reason Palace have done ok is because of Tony Pulis.
  • As long as those who do want to create an atmosphere are sat/stood together then I don't really see it being a problem. Could end up being a massive anti climax though if there's only 15 bods stood up at the back of the block.... bit like qprs home support
  • I'm so glad that I never renewed my season ticket in the East Stand. I might now get a ticket in the cupboard end to witness this new phenomenon A-B block EastEnders.....will you be taking the drum with you?
  • edited July 2014
    Will people in Blocks A & B be allowed by the club to stand during games - if not, is it enforceable?
  • Nadou said:

If A & B blocks choose to stand during games, will that force people in C block to stand which will force people in D block...etc etc?

Not unless the ball is up by the Burger van in the away end !

• I dunno if we need a drum unless anyone sitting in A or B block wants to bring one in?

Man I can't wait for the season to start, had enough of weeding the lawn and seeing my old boy neighbour walking around the garden in his speedo's
  • MSE7 said:

I dunno if we need a drum unless anyone sitting in A or B block wants to bring one in?

Man I can't wait for the season to start, had enough of weeding the lawn and seeing my old boy neighbour walking around the garden in his speedo's

Let's hope the S doesn't fall off.
  • MSE7 said:

I dunno if we need a drum unless anyone sitting in A or B block wants to bring one in?

We really, really, don't need a drum in the East Stand thanks!