Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Voucher

I received my first ever Charlton season ticket today.

Please could someone let me know what the match vouchers are for in the back of the book and how to use them.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Comments

• Vouchers at the back of the book are for any home cup games or for postponed league games.Welcome to your first Season Ticket.
  • Thank you for your help.

I can't wait for the season to start.
  • I was not going to renew mine after 60 years watching Charlton,not all the time as a Season Ticket Holder,but changed my mind and now looking forward to the new season.
  • I have a really good feeling about the season.

It may be a few matches before it clicks but I like what I have been hearing from Big Bob and I will be getting behind the lads.
  • Tayls said:

I have a really good feeling about the season.

It may be a few matches before it clicks but I like what I have been hearing from Big Bob and I will be getting behind the lads.

Ah I remember my first season ticket too. Such dreams, excitement of going up, I believed it could happen, I knew it could happen, my cheering would bring the much Charlton needed to push forward. I'd give it my all and they'd come through.

You can imagine how shocked I was when we got relegated.
  • Voucher D will be the one you need for your play-off final ticket !
  • It's always a buzz when the season ticket arrives, makes you feel like the season is starting.

It must be time though for charlton to move to the 21st century and have tap and enter card system
  • se9addick said:

Voucher D will be the one you need for your play-off final ticket !

Won't need it as Charlton will be be going up automatically.